Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I R frum Ellijay Jorja

Mora hires Knapp as OC

113 posts in this topic

:lol:

I called this long ago - Mora lost one HC gig - he's going for 2.

His father called Vick the Coach Killer - truth be known:

KNAPP = HEAD COACH KILLER

There goes the neighborhood. I know Vick won't be going there now because no way Knapp wants any part of coaching Vick again.

Vick to Seattle, What is Don's Number!

Knapp would quit. Of course they could pick back up where they left off. They do need a QB since Hasselbeck has a recurring back problem that won't go away.

is mora really that idiotic?....hasselbeck and that offense can't run the ball...well, or pass either now

that team is really now turning into the 2005 Atlanta falcons

HEAD COACH

OFF COORDINATOR

PATRICK KERNEY

TJ DUCKETT

Here we go again, the downfall of another team thanks to MOKNAP. Glad they are on the other coast and not on our schedule, but then again maybe we want them on our schedule. Wonder if Kerney is enjoying himself. B)

is mora really that idiotic?....hasselbeck and that offense can't run the ball...well, or pass either now

HEAD COACH

OFF COORDINATOR

PATRICK KERNEY

TJ DUCKETT

Don't forget GM Tim Ruskell :lol:

HEAD COACH

OFF COORDINATOR

PATRICK KERNEY

TJ DUCKETT

They have a Babineaux, took Brandon Miller from us, and Seneca wallace is their YKW.

Has this been confirmed? I can't find it anywhere on NFL.com, ESPN.com or the Seattle Seahawk site.

Come on man, who checks those places for news?

The Seahawks' next offensive coordinator will be Greg Knapp, according to NFL.com's Adam Schefter.

Knapp is coming from Oakland, where he began the season as playcaller. He will keep Seattle's West Coast offense intact, so Matt Hasselbeck won't have to learn new terminology. Knapp has also used zone blocking in both Atlanta and Oakland. While upgrades are possible, Julius Jones and T.J. Duckett are expected to form a "1-2" punch in Seattle for now. The scheme has been mostly successful no matter the location, so Jones could benefit. Jan. 7 - 4:04 pm et

HEAD COACH

OFF COORDINATOR

PATRICK KERNEY

TJ DUCKETT

If he picks up Jason Webster for 4M a year I will fall out of my chair.

Has this been confirmed? I can't find it anywhere on NFL.com, ESPN.com or the Seattle Seahawk site.

Won't find it cause it's probably not true.