A slap in the face no one talked about...

Antrel rolle doing the dirty bird..I got so pissed off, i wanted to hop on the first flight to arizona and beat the bejesus out of him. :angry:

Wow, totally dissing. Haha, like when T.O was with the Niners and stomped on the star :lol:. Then someone came over and shoved him to the ground.

My only comments on this...

Yeah, it sucked when he did it.

But, it's about time AZ has something worth celebrating. ATL started in the league after their last playoff appearance and have been to the Big Game.

They weren't even the Arizona Cardinals.

It is a shame that he felt the urge to steel something that refers back to the NFL champ runner ups.

Reality, there's a huge difference between a Wild Card Game and being in the Big Game.

Heck yeah reason to celebrate, but come on.

If the Cards make it to the SuperBowl....never mind.

Playoff jitters...besides the Cards had the snap count to a science.....including some questionable offsides....if it were me coaching, I would've change the snap count or ran the no-huddle until they stopped. Instead, we continue to be sooooo predictable with snapping the ball. :wacko:

don't understand why Ryan didn't pull them offsides repeatedly to slow them down some.

most of the season he was really good at picking up 5 free yards.

My only comments on this...

Yeah, it sucked when he did it.

But, it's about time AZ has something worth celebrating. ATL started in the league after their last playoff appearance and have been to the Big Game.

They weren't even the Arizona Cardinals.

It is a shame that he felt the urge to steel something that refers back to the NFL champ runner ups.

Reality, there's a huge difference between a Wild Card Game and being in the Big Game.

Heck yeah reason to celebrate, but come on.

If the Cards make it to the SuperBowl....never mind.

AWESOME point man. Can't disagree with that. -_-

The team's lone NFL championship game victory came in 1947 while they were based in Chicago, and came two decades before the first Super Bowl Game was ever played. The club's other NFL championship occurred in 1925, eight years before the league began holding a championship game. In the six-plus decades since winning the championship in 1947, the team has qualified for the playoffs only six times and has won only two playoff games.

wikipedia is awesome.

And yes, I started drinking way too early.

I didn't really see that as a slap in the face. I mean, they were in their house so I can't really blame Rolle for gettin' a lil' jiggy wit' it. :P On a more serious note, though, I didn't recognize that Falcons team on Saturday. I've never seen us make more mistakes or do more to help us beat ourselves. The mistakes WE made upsets me more than Rolle doing the Dirty Bird on us. We helped our Arizona WAY too much. <_<

Everything that could go wrong went wrong; but the scary thing is we still had a chance and was only six points down. Imagine when we get more pieces to the puzzle next year? I can see this team becoming a serious contender down the road.