Ryan's numbers in the first 10 games vs. the last 5

they were worse in the last 4 games. everybody knows that. he was 3-1 in those games though.

Dude

Not only was Ryan 3-1 in those games, but so was the janitor, special teams players and the peanut salesman. You Guys kill me. If we win a game it's beacuase of Ryan. If we loose a game, cut him a break., Anyone can see that he needs to improve. Throwing 17 TDs and 11 INTs for a season will not cut it. It is excellent for a rookie, but not good for any other QB. Open your eyes, the Cardinals did what ALL teams are going to do against us next year. Stack the box to stop Turner and see if Ryan can beat them. He coulsn't do that on yesterday.

Dude

Not only was Ryan 3-1 in those games, but so was the janitor, special teams players and the peanut salesman. You Guys kill me. If we win a game it's beacuase of Ryan. If we loose a game, cut him a break., Anyone can see that he needs to improve. Throwing 17 TDs and 11 INTs for a season will not cut it. It is excellent for a rookie, but not good for any other QB. Open your eyes, the Cardinals did what ALL teams are going to do against us next year. Stack the box to stop Turner and see if Ryan can beat them. He coulsn't do that on yesterday.

I haven't read all the links etc, but its easy to see the we had a good season, exceeded expectations and he, as well as others, were significant in their contribution. What else it there to say????

Dude

Why are there so many morons on this board who think Ryan should have peaked by now and be as good as he is ever going to be. Why is it that 99% of the QBs in the NFL take 3-4 years before you know if they are going to be good QBs, but Ryan is supposed to be elite immediately? Just being one of the best rookie QBs in the history of the NFL isn't good enough for you?

He was the Rookie of the Year and unanimously the best pick of the draft and yet people still whine and complain. How about you open YOUR eyes. Turner only gets 60 yards yesterday and Ryan was sacked 3 times, hit 7 times and hurried 7 times and yet it was all his fault.

I haven't read all the links etc, but its easy to see the we had a good season, exceeded expectations and he, as well as others, were significant in their contribution. What else it there to say????

oh just keep reading...... what should be said should only be about great great season.....what WILL be said is the same agenda driven pointless crap over and over.....its like eating bad leftovers that make you sick...however its is my fault for eating them i suppose

Why are there so many morons on this board who think Ryan should have peaked by now and be as good as he is ever going to be.

You answered your own question.

They are morons and they obviously are clueless about this kid......He has an incredible work ethic and a great understanding of how this game is played (hence the no-huddle he ran off and on all year).

He's going to get a lot better.....Bank on it.

Why are there so many morons on this board who think Ryan should have peaked by now and be as good as he is ever going to be. Why is it that 99% of the QBs in the NFL take 3-4 years before you know if they are going to be good QBs, but Ryan is supposed to be elite immediately? Just being one of the best rookie QBs in the history of the NFL isn't good enough for you?

He was the Rookie of the Year and unanimously the best pick of the draft and yet people still whine and complain. How about you open YOUR eyes. Turner only gets 60 yards yesterday and Ryan was sacked 3 times, hit 7 times and hurried 7 times and yet it was all his fault.

Because we have to give Vick 6 years to develope as a PASSING QB but Ryan has only one year,haven't you heard he is Tony Romo for christ sakes can't win the big one in December.For that matter shouldn't the Colts get rid of Peyton after all he is 2 years removed from the Super Bowl his talent is fading.

Falcons had a good season not great but good guess you sadists enjoyed the **** out of 2007.

Dude

that's funny cuase before - it was Vick ^_^

Dude

Excellent for a rookie. I agree. Next.

Can someone do the research and post your results here?

Thanks

So you post "Don't read if you can't handle the truth, and then you ask for someone else to do research. because you in fact know nothing? Wow, you're not even a troll, you're a troll wannabe, too lazy to do your own trolling! I applaude your sloth Sir, well done.

So you post "Don't read if you can't handle the truth, and then you ask for someone else to do research. because you in fact know nothing? Wow, you're not even a troll, you're a troll wannabe, too lazy to do your own trolling! I applaude your sloth Sir, well done.

It is pretty pathetic, isn't it?