Im not here to trash talk or anything, but looking at this board in shambles is disapointing to me as a Panther fan. Everyone is always in shambles after a tough loss, pointing fingers, knocking people off the boat, but its about time to right the ship and move on. You guys have a future in Matt Ryan and Michael Turner, look forward to it. After your FO irons out the kinks in your defence you guys will be a contender. Theres no reason to be dwelling on the past when you have a big future ahead of you. To the people who are pointing fingers, You guys lost simply put. Yes the refs screwed you on some calls, but dont they all? They stopped Michael Turner, they put pressure on Matt Ryan, they exposed you. They game planned more, and won. Its not Brooking's fault because of one play, its the whole teams fault because they didnt play hard enough for 4 quarters. Right the ship falcons, dont jump off the ship yet because you got plenty of chances ahead of you.

Im not here to trash talk or anything, but looking at this board in shambles is disapointing to me as a Panther fan. Everyone is always in shambles after a tough loss, pointing fingers, knocking people off the boat, but its about time to right the ship and move on. You guys have a future in Matt Ryan and Michael Turner, look forward to it. After your FO irons out the kinks in your defence you guys will be a contender. Theres no reason to be dwelling on the past when you have a big future ahead of you. To the people who are pointing fingers, You guys lost simply put. Yes the refs screwed you on some calls, but dont they all? They stopped Michael Turner, they put pressure on Matt Ryan, they exposed you. They game planned more, and won. Its not Brooking's fault because of one play, its the whole teams fault because they didnt play hard enough for 4 quarters. Right the ship falcons, dont jump off the ship yet because you got plenty of chances ahead of you.

i agree wish 95% of Panther fans are like you but most are scumbags

Thanks and that's why I'm sticking with the NFC South team to go all the way. I hope you guys play the Cardinals and expose them for the fraud they are. Everyone knows that we are fortunate just to get to this point this year and do not have a solid team on both sides of the ball yet. Let's see what happens when they play a team with a good offense and defense. Also, I believe they knew our snap count from Whisenhunt's days with Mularkey; but hey, it is what it is. Season over...let's build this defense.

LOL, i agree it's not like going 11-5 and to playoffs a year after the Vick/Petrino mess is a bad thing! I do think Brookings is done for, though. That was a bonehead play but i think the position will be upgraded in the offseason. All of the trolls dinking Ryan are idiots. He started tough, but kept on chugging and had he got the ball again--who knows. Very good rookie.

Right the ship for us - Crush the Cards!

Thanks and Good luck, wish alot more Panther fans were classy. but they tend to be not. I agree NFC South wise if you get the cards put them in their place. ;)

After every loss there were a bunch of posters (some with caps lock on) yelling and screaming for someone's head. Your post is right on. We were exposed of our flaws that we have been hiding through out the season. I know we will get better next season. A little bit of help on OL and revamped D is all we need.

NFC south was the best division this year. I hope you guys go all the way. But don't hope any luck for next year. :P

Carolina will demolish the Cardinals if they play each other. The Panthers have a more talented offensive line overall than we do, and the Cardinals don't play well on the road (especially on the east coast).

Of course, the same thing applies to the Giants. I can't see Arizona winning either matchup next week, on the road.