ESPN's Next Level exposes Ryan's Harrington-like 'game-manager' skills

How wonderful for you that you have the ability to read peoples minds.

Can you read mine right now?

As always, you're posting agenda-driven drivel with absolutely nothing of substance to back it up.

No one on here believes you. No one on here likes you. We all laugh at you because you are so transparent.

In my threads I have shown how Matt Ryan has begun to struggle ever since December came around.

Alex Smith went 2-5 in his rookie season, completed just over 50% of his passes, and threw 1Td and 11 INTs woth a passer rating of 40.8.

Joey Harrington went 3-9, completed 50.1% of his passes, with 12Td and 16 INTs and a passer rating of 59.9.

David Carr went 4-12, completed 52.5% of his passes with 9TD and 15 INTs and a passer rating of 62.8

Just how much promise did those guys show as rookies? Ryan lead us to 2 more wins as a rookie than Harringotn, Carr and Smith did combined. He completed 61.1% of his passes (more than 8% higher than Carr and 10% higher than the other 2), He threw more TDs than all 3, Fewer INTs than Carr and Harrington (Smtih threw the same number of INTs, but played in fewer games), and his passer ratign was more that 25 points higher than all 3 of them.

In my threads I have shown how Matt Ryan has begun to struggle ever since December came around.

In what little I have seen of your threads you are continually beating the anti-Ryan drum regardless of the circumstances that the Falcons find themselves in at the time.

As I said, when you aren't in the process of getting continually banned we are all laughing at you and automatically discounting everything you say. You are the biggest joke with the least amount of credibility on this board.

None of your hoped-for effect is taking hold........... :lol: :lol:

Whenever Vick gets out and possibly lands on another team you will be gone, attaching yourself to his backside like the remora fish that you are.

Having high confidence is extremely important in any sport and throughout the month of December, we may have started seeing Ryan's gradual loss of confidence. After all he was riding high off of the spectacular games against the Bears, first Saints game, and Raiders. However, as December neared, Ryan has realized the NFL is much tougher than it seems, especially with the constant pressure he faces. This may be the beginning of the dreaded slippery slope that plagues so many promising rookie QB prospects.

I know Matt haven't played the way he started the season but we cant forget the things he didn't do and remeber the things he didn't do.

Theres a reason why opposing defensive players have commented Matt Ryan and thats because he shows that he is better than even vets at this early point of his career. Compare his rookie season to Peytons' rookie season or Marinos rookie season and then you will find the only stats that you need

I know Matt haven't played the way he started the season but we cant forget the things he didn't do and remeber the things he didn't do.

Theres a reason why opposing defensive players have commented Matt Ryan and thats because he shows that he is better than even vets at this early point of his career. Compare his rookie season to Peytons' rookie season or Marinos rookie season and then you will find the only stats that you need

:blink:

I meant we cant forget the things he did do instead of remebering the things he didn't do for us this year

I meant we cant forget the things he did do instead of remebering the things he didn't do for us this year

Except in the business world and sports world, you can't really dwell on what he used to be able to do - you have to focus on what he is doing for us now. And right now he is slumping.

We have seen Ryan be more apprehensive, cautious or SCARED to throw the ball downfield and teams are beginning to sense it too and it is beginning to show up in Mr. Ryan's play. All dressed up and nowhere to go in the pocket, and we see a surge in fumbles, INTs, more incompleted passes and now safeties in the end zone.

Good thing Mr. Blank kicked Warrick Dunn to the curb, and got Turner in here, because it would have been a 3 or 4 win season . Falcon management wouldn't support Vick with a franchise RB and even with Ryan given weapons, he still struggles at times and it seems the struggles have increased as we entered December and playoff season.

ESPN NEXT LEVEL stats 23 of 29 completed passes were for LESS THAN 10 yards... (that's Harrington-like) YOU CAN"T DENY THIS

3 of the 11 passes completed went for MORE THAN 10 yards..PASSER RATING--3.. ****, can young Matt read defenses?..Tarvaris Jackson threw FOUR TD passes against this defense...three weeks ago..

Its ATL-75 again. Troll :P

Oh My God I hope YKW goes to another team so all the Vick huggers go with him. They are a cancer to the fanbase, when you can find bad things to say about the Rookie of the Year so you can somehow prove all the crap that was said this preseason, you really need to get a cowboy jersey. Matt Ryan is great, Vick is gone. Get over it.

No, I am not a hack. The Peyton Manning comparisons are ridiculous. Ryan hasn't even passed the modest benchmarks of the winningest QB in Falcon history in one Michael Vick.

And there will be MORE pressure on Ryan when Vick comes back into the league with a new team. Many like yourself had predicted Vick would still be in jail well into his 30's and his career would be over or that he would be tripped up on state charges. WRONG.

Tony Romo and Matt Ryan late season collapses and erratic play are more in line for a fairer comparison.

You are so far off base its not even laughable.

The Manning comparisons are viable- as of this day, Peyton Manning and Matt Ryan are the only 2 QBS to throw for over 3000 yards in their rookie seasons.

Ryan hasn't passed Vick? I guarantee you that wont take long. Vick sucked. Ryan struggled a little yes- he's a rookie. Vick struggled for his entire career. It never clicked- it will never click. You should blame the Virginia public schools for creating such an unlearned product- kind of like how I am blaming the College Park schools right now.

Ryan = Romo? Please dear god tell me that you are kidding. There is no one, and I mean no one that can collapse in the 2nd half of the season like Romo can.

So we're still on the Vick thing here- I see where you're coming from now. Good riddance to that ghetto trash streetballer. I hope he does come back and soon. The sooner he is on the Raiders, the sooner people like you will be leaving the fanbase and the boards.

Never underestimate the ability of the hopeless to find and cling to false hope in lost causes.

This is one of the things I dreaded so much if we lose, stupid fans who don't know anything blaming it all on ryan. People act like he's a freaking veteran and not a ROOKIE...most rookies wouldn't have gotten within a hundred miles of the playoffs. God I can't stand we will have to listen and read this crap from the dumber fans we have until next season. Probably best if I just stayed away from the board instead of getting annoyed and angry at reading the stupidity.

No, I am not a hack. The Peyton Manning comparisons are ridiculous. Ryan hasn't even passed the modest benchmarks of the winningest QB in Falcon history in one Michael Vick.

And there will be MORE pressure on Ryan when Vick comes back into the league with a new team. Many like yourself had predicted Vick would still be in jail well into his 30's and his career would be over or that he would be tripped up on state charges. WRONG.

Tony Romo and Matt Ryan late season collapses and erratic play are more in line for a fairer comparison.

Ryan has a better winning % than Vick, Chandler took the team further than Vick and tons of Falcons QB's have won more games than Vick.... So how can you say that Vick is the "winningest"?

Except in the business world and sports world, you can't really dwell on what he used to be able to do - you have to focus on what he is doing for us now. And right now he is slumping.

Why do you do this? You've had dozens of ports banned. The owners of the site don't want you here. Why do you expend so much energy somewhere that you are unwelcome? There are like 12 million sites on the internet that may not find you quite so loathsome. Try googling some of them.

This is one of the things I dreaded so much if we lose, stupid fans who don't know anything blaming it all on ryan. People act like he's a freaking veteran and not a ROOKIE...most rookies wouldn't have gotten within a hundred miles of the playoffs. God I can't stand we will have to listen and read this crap from the dumber fans we have until next season. Probably best if I just stayed away from the board instead of getting annoyed and angry at reading the stupidity.

Just give it a couple of days and all of the band wagon fans and trolls will get bored and find other boards to troll and other issues to ***** about like premenstrual ladies.

Of course I'm sure the loser that started this post will still be here, he has shown time and time again that he doesn't have a life outside of trying to make people on the internet upset. I'm pretty sure than Satan has a special place in **** just for him.

Lucky for the real Falcons fans, we don't have to worry about comparing YKW to Ryan. Ryan is a football player.YKW is a convict. Once YKW is released from prison, he will be suspended by the league.

But, as I have stated before, if Vick still wants to be part of the team, he can retrieve the kicking tee from the field after kickoffs. I hear he runs really fast. He might also be able to run water bottles onto the field to give Ryan a drink during breaks.......uhhhhhh...nevermind. We can't allow Ron Mexico to taint Ryan.

Besides all the stats and accomplishments you listed comparing how much better YKW is than Ryan, he also was a thug and punk leading in off-field incidents. He is a disgrace to African-Americans everywhere. Too bad he could never serve as a positive role model for inner city youth.

For what its worth (not mucvh becase winning % is a team stat) Ryan actually has a better winning % than Vick. He also:-

- Passed for over 2000 yards, which Vick failed to do in 6 seasons

- Has a passer rating of over 85 - which Vick failed to do in 6 seasons

- Led the team tio 11 wins - which Vick did only once in 6 seasons

If winning 6 of our last 7 regular season games is a late season collaspe, I hope we have a late season collapse every year. In 2002 we needed help from the Aints' to even make the playoffs after chokeing in cleveland, and in 2005 and 2006 we failed to make the playoffs after starting 6-2 and 5-2 - and wenlt 1-3 in the last 4 games each season. YKW is the poster boy for late season collapses

Are you serious? Vick always had over 2000 yard passing seasons! I am not taking sides but get the facts straight atleast. Unless you just made a mistake and hit 2 instead of 3.

In what little I have seen of your threads you are continually beating the anti-Ryan drum regardless of the circumstances that the Falcons find themselves in at the time.

As I said, when you aren't in the process of getting continually banned we are all laughing at you and automatically discounting everything you say. You are the biggest joke with the least amount of credibility on this board.

None of your hoped-for effect is taking hold........... :lol: :lol:

Whenever Vick gets out and possibly lands on another team you will be gone, attaching yourself to his backside like the remora fish that you are.

Remoras everywhere are offended.

All the Vick huggers still holding on to Vicks .500 career win mark. Ryan did better in his rookie season than Vick did in any of his seasons.

This is why Arthur needs to move the team out of Atlanta. Vick filled the seats with thugs, and those thugs won't support Ryan because he is #1) the wrong color and #2) not a thug who will be in rap videos. Move the team to Los Angeles Arthur. You have a good product to put on the field and people in Los Angeles will fill the stadium each week.