Any City That Calls Themselves "Queen City" Is A City Full Of

San Francisco may be a city with plenty of queens/queers, but it doesn't refer to itself as the "Queen City" like Charlotte

Such a hater...for a city. Wow, were you robbed in 4th Ward or something? Did a girl turn you down at The Penguin? My God, man. I know your Dirty Birds just got their *** kicked out of the Playoffs and you're crying like a girl, but why are you taking it out on a town? BTW, Cincinnati also calls themselves the Queen City. Don't know which came first. So move there and continue your ***** fest.

I'm from Regina, Saskatchewan Canada.

We're called the Queen city, seeing as the town is named for ...yup you guessed it a queen... named Regina.

Not sure what this has to do with anything. I mean come on I know the loss was tough but yeesh.

Real Men don't support a city that calls itself the "queen city". No wonder Charlotte can't keep Michael Jordan in Charlotte. He's part owner/GM of the Bobcasts and he's not even there during the NBA season. The city is so boring he won't even stay. The radio station kills him on-air about his non-support of the Franchise. I just sit back and laugh because I understand why he won't stay there.

**** the Panthers...cant wait for them to be 1 and done...watch Jake Delhomo cry ...will be one of the finer things in life.

I hate the Panther fans the city with no life to it whatsoever ...Peppers-Gone after the season ..that will bring me even more joy..

Steve Smith is a ***** that hits teammates when they arent looking..Ken Lucas let him do that to him with no backbone to let him get away with it :lol: :lol:

**** the Panthers...cant wait for them to be 1 and done...watch Jake Delhomo cry ...will be one of the finer things in life.

I hate the Panther fans the city with no life to it whatsoever ...Peppers-Gone after the season ..that will bring me even more joy..

Steve Smith is a ***** that hits teammates when they arent looking..Ken Lucas let him do that to him with no backbone to let him get away with it :lol: :lol:

Right- Steve Smith is a punk for punk slapping Ken Lucas.

First of all, Charlotte is called the Queen City because is named in honor of the German Princess Charlotte of Mecklenburg, who had become queen consort of British King George III .

Second, lashing out at another city's nickname just because your boys utterly choked yesterday shows what a petty fan base you have (especially when your own city is widely known as a crime infested dump).

Show a little class for once, and congratulate Arizona for playing better then your team did. Oh, and enjoy watching the Panthers for the next 3 weeks. :lol: