NFL should realign and give the historically poorer performing teams a better chance at a divisional title. The Lions, Saints, Texans and Falcons could be in one division. Thoughts?

I'm sorry. Do ya'll have some storied history that the rest of the league don't know about. You would still be in our division. We both lost a Super Bowl each. You lost to Tom Brady and we lost to John Elway. You haven't done anything we haven't done. We did beat a better team to get there than you guys did though. You guys are just like us. You have a decent year every 4 years or so. By the way, haven't we beat you guys more than you beat us in your pathetic little history? I think so.

NFL should realign and give the historically poorer performing teams a better chance at a divisional title. The Lions, Saints, Texans and Falcons could be in one division. Thoughts?

this has nothing to do with ur topic but did u think of ur username all on ur own cause i couldve have sworn i heard ur username during a titans game

LMAO....27-7 at HOME....now that is pathetic...Maybe your beloved Panthers arent as good as you thought, so much for the Bye week giving you a big advantage, i'll say this, if Atlanta played at home, we would have won the game, you guys just look pitiful out there, Delhomme is done, dude aint gonna lead you back, once he starts bitchin on the sidelines, its all over :D I love it, even though i thought the Cardinals would lose and i wanted them to lose, i still find pleasure seeing you guys get stomped..lol

• 8 months later...

Maybe you're saying this because we don't have back to back winning seasons. However, the Lions do and the Saints do. So they are out. You could add the other team that never had back to back winning seasons, though - the Panthers. But that's only 3 teams - not enough.

Maybe you are referring to teams that have won a Conference title - but haven't won a Superbowl. You'd have to drop the Lions, Saints and Texans from that category- but you'd have to add the Bills, Bengals, Titans, Chargers, Eagles, Vikings, PANTHERS, Seahawks and Cardinals. That would be too big.

Of course there are those teams that have never won a conference title - never been to the Superbowl. You'd have to drop the Falcons from that list, but you could add the Browns, Jags along with the Texans, Lions and Saints. Nah - it'd still be too big.

Perhaps you mean the one with the QB that throws biscuits like a champ - and passes like Drew Brees - to the other team, that is. Nah - there's only one team there - and they just fight amongst themselves. That won't work. Poor Poor Panties - all alone!

Maybe you should just go back to the locker room and hug Peppers again. I think he needs you.

The NFL should do away with Divisons.

Then, set the Schedule From the Worst Team to the Top!

Under this Example,

Detriot would play the bottom 16 teams only,

Never should the Worst team have to Play Teams like Pitt- Superbowl Winner

As the Superbowl Winner,

they only Play Top16 Teams

Maybe you're saying this because we don't have back to back winning seasons. However, the Lions do and the Saints do. So they are out. You could add the other team that never had back to back winning seasons, though - the Panthers. But that's only 3 teams - not enough.

Maybe you are referring to teams that have won a Conference title - but haven't won a Superbowl. You'd have to drop the Lions, Saints and Texans from that category- but you'd have to add the Bills, Bengals, Titans, Chargers, Eagles, Vikings, PANTHERS, Seahawks and Cardinals. That would be too big.

Of course there are those teams that have never won a conference title - never been to the Superbowl. You'd have to drop the Falcons from that list, but you could add the Browns, Jags along with the Texans, Lions and Saints. Nah - it'd still be too big.

Perhaps you mean the one with the QB that throws biscuits like a champ - and passes like Drew Brees - to the other team, that is. Nah - there's only one team there - and they just fight amongst themselves. That won't work. Poor Poor Panties - all alone!

Maybe you should just go back to the locker room and hug Peppers again. I think he needs you.

That was pretty nice ownage. ^_^