Give me one team with a brighter

ryan-2 go die already... you're the biggest idiot on the planet by far..

All I did was respond to his question. He was asking which team is brighter. Cardinals have 3 stud receivers, and a very young but talented defense. They look pretty bright. Give them a working RB and a future QB, and they'll be a force, especially with how bad the NFC West is. Perennial playoff team for them? Maybe - and that's pretty bright if you ask me.

The cardinals might be decent for few years to come especially with that coach they have but I still dont see more potential than our team. Everything about this team is looking up except maybe a few spots on the D that can be looked at in the offseason. As a 10 year falcon fan I have never been more proud of our team.

well tell us something we didn't know duh. how about showing some sense of pride for the effort that this team put out this year or the fact that there was no turmoil on or off the field unlike some of the crap that a few players with out naming names put this organization thru last year this team played as a true team something that hasn't happened in years. thank you falcons for a great season.

Cardinals just beat us.

Stupid post. Cardinals had home field advantage and more experience than we did. Kurt Warner has played countless postseason games, and he had two of NFL's most elite receiver and a slot receiver who could start for any NFL team. The Falcons had a rookie QB, a banged up defense, and no experience at all. We had two guys paid minimum wage guarding the right side of the offense... I mean, c'mon... what do you expect? In the end, Dimitroff still has his eyes built to rebuilding this defense, and that's why I'm excited to see what happens in the offseason. Congratulations, Falcons on a terrific season. It's too bad it had to end like this though.