Is he a flamer?

I heard that today and started rolling on the floor laughing.. The whole game I kept wondering when Matty Ice was going to come up big like the whole sporting community had hyped him up to do. I guess that humidity in the stadium melted the ice in his veins because he sure looked rattled in the second half of that game.

Smash and Dash LOL

you like taking nick names ahahaha

Panthers will get owned again by the Giants in the playoffs.

Have fun experiencing playoffs for a while. With your old *** team it will take years for it to happen again.

Don't even worry about this troll. My Giant will have his team taken care of if the time comes and Carolina makes it that far

that is the nickname for Chris johnson and Lendale White on the titans.....Panthers fan snagged it for your stupid running backs. Lendale white even made fun of it when it happened. Do you know anything about your team?

Yea I heard about that. He was so afraid of having his little nickname taken from him that the Titans quickly made T-Shirts once ESPN started labeling Williams and Stewart the name. LOL my user name is all a joke anyways, I purposely used it to make fun of the Titans.

I heard that today and started rolling on the floor laughing.. The whole game I kept wondering when Matty Ice was going to come up big like the whole sporting community had hyped him up to do. I guess that humidity in the stadium melted the ice in his veins because he sure looked rattled in the second half of that game.

Nov 23rd. Falcons 45 - Panthers 28

Matt Ryan 259 yards passing.

he's a rookie, cut him sum slack. plus the falcons weren't supposed to do anything. Your panthers always seem to let down to media that rides your jock the whole year

kick rocks!!!!

Hahaha, the media has been riding our jock the whole year?? Really? What networks were these?

The media is what killed the Falcons in this game. They hyped Matt Ryan and Michael Turner all year long and they couldn't produce enough to win. I was shocked to see Turner get less than 50 total yards when he got a couple league MVP votes from the Media.

mike's granny died let's see you play through that. And about media, i meant the nfl analyst( only one with cs is baldinger). and matty ice is a rook. where was dehllome as a rookie, riding the bench?

Our owner has been through two surgeries and needs a heart transplant. He is the reason we are an organization and the Panthers have been playing through it and won the division. Charlie Manuel (of the Philadelphia Phillies) managed through the playoffs this past season and ended up winning the Championship after his mother just died. Come on... you're actually going to use that as an excuse for his poor managing and team's play???

Our owner has been through two surgeries and needs a heart transplant. He is the reason we are an organization and the Panthers have been playing through it and won the division. Charlie Manuel (of the Philadelphia Phillies) managed through the playoffs this past season and ended up winning the Championship after his mother just died. Come on... you're actually going to use that as an excuse for his poor managing and team's play???

Time for your owner to take a dirt nap!

it's funny, because as good as he's done this season, people tend to forget he's a rookie. and even so, he played **** well as a rookie. him, and only him, is the reason we were in it at the end. people forget he brought us down the field to bring the lead down to 6, if that 3rd and 16 isn't converted, everybody would be singing a different tune about the kid. but whatever, we see what we have, whether or not you'd like to admit it :) because, Dellhome is most definitely an upgrade :lol: