What the heck happened?!?!?!

OK! We know we know we know. Matt Ryan is a rookie that brought a disastorous team out to the playoffs. I know that. But this "kid" played like a kid straight out of high school. Things looked great for matty ice but what happened. Did this kid lose the nerve?

KEITH BROOKING!!!!!!!!!!!! you have honestly changed my perspective of you this season. Look at his stats. This guy needs to go to oakland.

Roddy white. Always a pleasure watching him.

Finally..... the "Predator". They were on you all night long. Enjoy crying into your pillow.

I am praying to god that you guys work hard on the off season.

Bottom line is that I'm just bitter like plenty other fans.

Blown season my azz!!! The Falcons exceeded everyone's expectations and they should hang their heads to no one!!!!! Anybody thinks they underperformed meet me out back! Just line up!!!!!

Fight! Fight!

My money's on TP1......

OK! We know we know we know. Matt Ryan is a rookie that brought a disastorous team out to the playoffs. I know that. But this "kid" played like a kid straight out of high school. Things looked great for matty ice but what happened. Did this kid lose the nerve?

KEITH BROOKING!!!!!!!!!!!! you have honestly changed my perspective of you this season. Look at his stats. This guy needs to go to oakland.

Finally..... the "Predator". They were on you all night long. Enjoy crying into your pillow.

relax buddy remember we werent even supposed 2 win more than 3 games atleast thats wat some experts ANALyst predicted. Da season season was still a success

Blown season my azz!!! The Falcons exceeded everyone's expectations and they should hang their heads to no one!!!!! Anybody thinks they underperformed meet me out back! Just line up!!!!!

Agreed... Granted I believe it is time for Brooking to go else where but the team as a whole played well above the expectation level set at the beginning of the year. So a busted season I disagree with. The Falcon organization should stand tall and proud and come back next year with dignity and kick everyone's tail....

Expectations are all in the eye of the fan. Who's expectations. Did you honestly watch the game? Interceptions early in the 1st qtr..... that rediculous safety.... I'll meet you outback. Cause aparantly you're a blind man.

another jack-*** who thought we were super bowl contenders !!!!

Expectations are all in the eye of the fan. Who's expectations. Did you honestly watch the game? Interceptions early in the 1st qtr..... that rediculous safety.... I'll meet you outback. Cause aparantly you're a blind man.

Dude what is your point? Who are you blaming and why are you even complaining?

We were supposed to be a bottom feeder. We had one of the most memorable seasons in Falcons history...what is your problem dude? Wake the **** up, we're not the Patriots.

Dude! He's a rookie QB! A lot of pressure is on him. Our whole team had the jitters today and couldn't take the heat I guess. Just take it as it is man <_< .

You ain't no true fan by the way you're talking.

Regardless of what the statistics said. If you watched the game tonight it was an embarrasment. Defensively we were totally passive. The safeties weren't even awake. How do you let someone convert a 3 and 26? That was a key play. Come on. You all are telling me that you aren't dissappointed?

not a bit. we were suppose to be 1-15. Let me say it one more time, WE WERE SUPPOSE TO BE 1-15. Yet we went 11-5 and made it to the playoffs. I am happy with this season.

Regardless of what the statistics said. If you watched the game tonight it was an embarrasment. Defensively we were totally passive. The safeties weren't even awake. How do you let someone convert a 3 and 26? That was a key play. Come on. You all are telling me that you aren't dissappointed?

When in the **** did a 3rd and 26 occur? I rmember a 3rd and 16, but not a 3rd and 26.

You need to have some perspective kid. It was supposed to take us 3-5 year to rebuild and it took us ONE.

Put your ****ing Falcons gear on and nut up. Support this team and quit being an azz sucker.

Post your mindless dribble in the Fantasy Football forums.

Just way beyond the Pale.

When in the **** did a 3rd and 26 occur? I rmember a 3rd and 16, but not a 3rd and 26.

You need to have some perspective kid. It was supposed to take us 3-5 year to rebuild and it took us ONE.

Put your ****ing Falcons gear on and nut up. Support this team and quit being an azz sucker.

3RD and 16 or 3rd and 26. whatever. Keith brooking should be given 15 lashings for that play.

My question to you is ARE YOU ON THE FIELD????????

I would love to see all these so called fans put the pads on and play against some of these teams

I played two years of high school football and had a full scholarship to FSU but lost it by injury

When you B@?ch about a team that nobody gave a chance to win games look on the bright side next season most of the Rookies have experience and FA are attracted to winners

Give the Falcons A THANK YOU

remember we could have been the Lions :P

:o:o:o:o:o WILL YOU PEOPLE LISTEN TO YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!! BOTTOM FEEDERS???? YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME WONDER IF I AM THE ONLY PERSON THAT HATES THE FACT THAT WE DON'T HAVE A SUPERBOWL RING!!!!!

HELLO!?!?!?!?!?!?!

NOBODY ON THE ****ING EARTH EXPECTED A SUPER BOWL RING FOR THE FALCONS THIS YEAR!!!!

Are you actually reading the **** you post, or are you just doing it to entertain yourself?

WE WERE 4-12 LAST SEASON, HAD OUR FRANCHISE PLAYER PUT IN FEDERAL PRISON AND HAD OUR HEAD COACH BAIL ON US WITH 3 GAMES LEFT IN THE SEASON.

WE ARE 11-5 THIS SEASON WITH A GREAT COACHING STAFF, A GREAT ROOKIE QUARTERBACK, A FRANCHISE RUNNING BACK AND FRANCHISE WIDE RECEIVER!!!!

What could you possibly have a problem with? If you expected a Lombardi Trophy this year then you're a moron, plain and simple.

Nothing happened ... our defense didn't play 120% like some games this season, but only 100% ... we're not better than that right now. It was a great season and a fun ride. We'll be a better team next season.

Thanks for a very nice season.

Btw: I really enjoy reading all the "world-end" posts here ... but just remember, we were supposed to win between 1 and 3 games this season and even the most optimistic fans didn't expect us to finish better than .500 ... never forget about that.