Yeah because all of a sudden it wasn't a first year coach, rookie QB new o-line somewhat, new front office..

Yeah, I see your point :rolleyes:

your either a good team or your not...if your in the playoffs you clearly aren't rebuilding,...simply because your there...of course the falcons have major issues at some positions, but what team doesnt'?

when the falcons won it wasn't a rebuilding season, but when they lost it quickly became one. the saints were a rebuilding team starting the 06 season, but by the end they weren't. the same applies for the falcons.

plain and simple, the season began as one, but didn't end as one.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

least WE are still in the playoffs.

Come on kid now think about it. The Panties barely beat the Aints and now you think you are gonna win a playoff game.... Let me guess if the Panties loose you will suddenly be a Giant fan. Become a man and get some class about you and experience what it feels to be a true fan of just team longer that the next lose. Now go to bed and pray the buggie man stays in the closet tonight...

Yeah, before you swing too much on their sack, look at their schedule this year.

Look at who they beat...and who they lost too and how bad.

Sad, they were expected to do this well this year.

Atlanta was expected to win 3 games.

Carolina...way to live up to expectations....so far.

I'm out. Gotta quit strokin' his ego.

Again...stay off the playground.

i am a cardinals fan and have been since they came to arizona.i honestly thought they had a slim chance today.i was glad of course to see em win.im not one to talk smack but i really believe the falcons completly took the cardinals lighlly and for that they lost.the falcons were actually a fun team to watch this year and i had fun watcxhin the game tonight.hats off to the falcons for bein a class act team.ive heard all week on how the cards would get blown out.didnt happen but the falcons will be a serious force next year.as far as the panthers......they are just under the cowboys as being a dirty,lowlife team!

i am a cardinals fan and have been since they came to arizona.i honestly thought they had a slim chance today.i was glad of course to see em win.im not one to talk smack but i really believe the falcons completly took the cardinals lighlly and for that they lost.the falcons were actually a fun team to watch this year and i had fun watcxhin the game tonight.hats off to the falcons for bein a class act team.ive heard all week on how the cards would get blown out.didnt happen but the falcons will be a serious force next year.as far as the panthers......they are just under the cowboys as being a dirty,lowlife team!

Congrats on the win. I'll be rooting for you guys. HOWEVER, don't think that our team took y'all lightly. We had some fans that may have done that, but that obviously has no bearing on the outcome. Our guys knew it was going to be tough. You guys stopped the run and our OL couldn't pass-protect. That's what happened.

Anyways, good luck the rest of the way.

least WE are still in the playoffs.

......glad I don't get my jollies off of kicking a team and their fans while their down.....and I usually don't even go there with such immaturity, but you my friend, are SUCH A LOSER........ain't you got something else to do BOY? besides being a big-eared-no-count-jack-a$$ ?? Nope? Didn't think so......shame on you for being so hateful......and for bringing out the worst in me :angry:

I don't know if it was Falcon's taking it too lightly or Cardinals playing their butts off, they came out fired up & just shut the run down over & over.......I hate to see a team not play well no matter who it is, so even when we are winning & doing well, I hate to see it at the expense of a team having a bad night. I'm a total Falcons fan but when it comes down to it, I really like to see these athletes at their best & play a good hard game....some of the plays the Cardinals made tonight were fabulous, especially that catch by, well I can't even remember, maybe the first catch of the game, my son was like "Holy cow Mom, he's like Spider Man!!" Anyway, congrats and hats off to Card's for a good game......I am just sad for the Falcons, didn't want to see them go out like this, but proud nonetheless at how well they did all season & love how Smitty coaches, he's a great guy:-)

Wow, don't know who it was for Az, but I just saw an interview of one of the players. He went off about how no one gave them respect and everyone was picking Falcons, all Falcons players were better etc. I think he ended it with "we came out and kicked their butts." Real class act...I'm kidding. First point...this morning, everyone was picking the Cards. Second point....Do you really think people were saying the Falcons receiving corp is better than the Cardinals (at least anyone with half a brain). Other than receiving, look at the stats, it's easy to say that the Falcons on paper were a better team, so yes, if I was a broadcaster etc., I may say Falcons are better. And the way he ended it...come on. I'm not hatin' but show some class. At 9-7 you made the playoffs. Shouldn't you be a bit more humble than that. But then again, first playoff when since what 47 or something like that? I guess I might be sort of an *** too.

Come on kid now think about it. The Panties barely beat the Aints and now you think you are gonna win a playoff game.... Let me guess if the Panties loose you will suddenly be a Giant fan. Become a man and get some class about you and experience what it feels to be a true fan of just team longer that the next lose. Now go to bed and pray the buggie man stays in the closet tonight...

God you dirty bird trash are ****ing idiots.

THE PANTIES BARELY BEAT THE AINTS?

THE GOONS ****ING LOST TO THE AINTS. ******* YOU GUYS ARE TERRIBLE.

GO CARDS! 30 -24.