KEITH BROOKING has done nothing but hurt this team all season long.

Jedi, you are way out of line here, to discard a falcon player based on one play. I think he did fail on that play, a costful mistake. But the disrespect alot of you is showing a man that went with this team to the Bowl in '98 and stuck when things looked like ****.. shove it up your piehole tbh <_<

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Keith really screwed the pooch this time!!! He has been loyal and played his heart out for years and that is appreciated!!! Time for him to go now...all Brooking huggers need to shutup and face the music. Despite good play at times he has shown consistently to miss or make bad plays!!!!

See ya Broook!!!!!

Hate to be this way, but Brooking didn't lose it for us. He's screwed up his share of plays and one happened to be at the end of the game. Tell me who you can't with 2-3 exceptions blame the loss on. Man, Ryan threw an INT, Milloy got worked/burned, D couldn't tackle, Offense couldn't sustain drives. The loss isn't Brookings fault. Of course the last play showcased him messing up bad. But he didn't lose it for us.

If you are referring to the pass for a first down with 2 minutes left that wasnt his coverage. We were in a 5 underzone. He was supposed to be covering the short third. Tackle to sideline. The SS blew that coverage or the nickle back.

I know you are not on this message board making excuses for that sorry you know what!! He bit on a 7yd underneath route!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude I feel sorry for you.......

Did you even watch the game???? Did you miss 3rd and 16 where all Brooking had to do was cover the TE and he LET HIM GO??? All we had to do was stop the big play, everybody knew what was going on.... except Brooking. In THAT kind of situation, a VETERAN is supposed to make that play, and if he doesn't... .he needs to retire.

Why oh why oh why would the weak side LB be responsible for the TE 20 yards deep in a cover 2 when everyone was dropping into coverage. If he was then every team that played up would run 20 yard drags all day long with their TE. Unless we are in man coverage, which we were not, that would not be a LB responsibility. And if we were in man it would be the SLB's coverage. But we werent in a 4 - 3. We were in a nickle. The middle third is the nickle back or SS responsibility.

Jedi, you are way out of line here, to discard a falcon player based on one play. I think he did fail on that play, a costful mistake. But the disrespect alot of you is showing a man that went with this team to the Bowl in '98 and stuck when things looked like ****.. shove it up your piehole tbh <_<

And he didn't learn one got da m ed thing from jessie Tuggle.

If you are referring to the pass for a first down with 2 minutes left that wasnt his coverage. We were in a 5 underzone. He was supposed to be covering the short third. Tackle to sideline. The SS blew that coverage or the nickle back.

ok fine. let's not blame him for giving up that big first down up the middle. let's blame him for not covering the short third down the sideline. i've replayed that play about 20 times so far and every single time it looks to me like KB[cut]56 had no clue what the play was. he was in the middle, running back to cover the deep middle, then runs forward, slips, then gives up the 1st down across the middle. thanks brook "the crook". please leave town. i heard the 'aints could use some loser LBs

I know you are not on this message board making excuses for that sorry you know what!! He bit on a 7yd underneath route!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude I feel sorry for you.......

Jesus dude. Know your coverages. The LB is supposed to cover the short reciever. What, let brooking drop 20 yards so the 7-yard reciever can turn up field for 15 yards. Oh, that makes sense.

Look, I'm not saying that Brooking hasnt made many big plays this season. And Im not saying hes the best d player we have. Im not even saying hes not an everydown backer any more. All I am saying is that people are making him our whipping boy. If you want to blame someone on that last play blame the team. Blame the coaches for calling a bad defensive alignment. Blame the D line for being a non-factor all game. Blame all of the LB's for not making good tackles all day and not taking great drops and blame the secondary for being inconsistent and not playing the ball. On that particular play no dlineman got close to the QB. Warner had 5 different reciever he could have gone to. The middle coverage broke down. That was a total team pooch screw.

Hate to be this way, but Brooking didn't lose it for us. He's screwed up his share of plays and one happened to be at the end of the game. Tell me who you can't with 2-3 exceptions blame the loss on. Man, Ryan threw an INT, Milloy got worked/burned, D couldn't tackle, Offense couldn't sustain drives. The loss isn't Brookings fault. Of course the last play showcased him messing up bad. But he didn't lose it for us.

Couldnt agree with you more!

Blaming this loss on one man, when this is a team game - wtf? Its really pathetic the way people are throwing stones after a many year vet on this team, based on one play in a 3 year rebuilding process.

I hope you are happy Brooking you lost the game for us!! 3rd and 16 and you bite on a Warner?play? If you wouldnt have made that bonehead mistake we would have gotten the ball back with 2 minutes left for Matt Ryan to do his thing!! SEE YA- DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT!!

I just have to laugh at some of these MB members. Why do people think the TE is the WLB responsibility in a zone coverage? Please show me one game from any team where the d is in a underzone and any LB covers the TE 20 yards deep. Please someone tell me a game. I will find a copy of the game and admit I'm wrong.

The thing is, Brooking has been making these no plays ALL SEASON LONG.

Teams knew when they needed big first down, you attack Houston or Brooking.

The irony is I knew we were going to blow it. When I saw that soft zone scheme before the snap, I looked over at my dad and was like watch, we give up a 1st down.

from what I coach as a youth football coach, the LB has the responsibilty to cover any Te on your side even in a dual TE set.

I did not see a slot receiver so on the right side so the outside should have takenaway the TE route. The middle LB should have stayed in the middle to cover and check downs. The falsons did today what I get upset with 11-12 yr olds for doing.