• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that is just the way season needed to end. With Keith Brooking blowing a play.

His "Leadership" is important though, right? Just take him and his "Leadership" into the retirement home. Get someone in here who can actually make "Plays" on the football field and not have brain farts like that.

KEITH BROOKING IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN THE MOST OVERRATED, OVER-PAID LB IN THE NFL. HE SUCKS.

KEITH BROOKING

SUCKS.

Okay, other than the screen pass he over pursued what did he do this game? Really? I thought the LB's did a pretty good job today. The dline sucked balls, but the LB's were okay, not great.

KEITH BROOKING IS A ****ING JOKE OF A LINE-BACKER. AND HE HAS BEEN A CLOWN BACK THERE FOR YEARS NOW.

SO YOU TAKE HIS "LEADERSHIP" AND GO WIPE YOUR *** WITH IT.

Okay, other than the screen pass he over pursued what did he do this game? Really? I thought the LB's did a pretty good job today. The dline sucked balls, but the LB's were okay, not great.

Did you even watch the game???? Did you miss 3rd and 16 where all Brooking had to do was cover the TE and he LET HIM GO??? All we had to do was stop the big play, everybody knew what was going on.... except Brooking. In THAT kind of situation, a VETERAN is supposed to make that play, and if he doesn't... .he needs to retire.

I think that is just the way season needed to end. With Keith Brooking blowing a play.

His "Leadership" is important though, right? Just take him and his "Leadership" into the retirement home. Get someone in here who can actually make "Plays" on the football field and not have brain farts like that.

KEITH BROOKING IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN THE MOST OVERRATED, OVER-PAID LB IN THE NFL. HE SUCKS.

KEITH BROOKING

SUCKS.

If you are referring to the pass for a first down with 2 minutes left that wasnt his coverage. We were in a 5 underzone. He was supposed to be covering the short third. Tackle to sideline. The SS blew that coverage or the nickle back.