Nice job brooking!

Guess the OLINE shouldnt be blamed any for not establishing the run.

Cant blame it on one guy.

No one blamed the game on 1 guy. A long time veteran doing a rookie mistake when everyone knew to let them have the short route is definitely note worthy. ESPECIALLY when we are rebuilding.

Some people like you would rather ignore problems and call it being a fan. :rolleyes:

im not about to blame brooking for the loss (especially since both he and lofton were woefully out of position on that play. the only difference is lofton is a rookie and brooking is one of the veterans on our team) but he was woefully horrible today. he was regularly out of position in coverage, im not sure he made a single play in the running game as he was regularly out of position in that phase of the game as well. i realize he is one of our leaders but he needs to have his role reduced significantly next season. if he wants to be back on this team he needs to take a pay cut.

No one blamed the game on 1 guy. A long time veteran doing a rookie mistake when everyone knew to let them have the short route is definitely note worthy. ESPECIALLY when we are rebuilding.

Some people like you would rather ignore problems and call it being a fan. :rolleyes:

WHO DIDNT BLAME THE GAME ON BROOKING? Thread after thread after thread blame Brooking, including the posts in here. Guess Curtis Lofton played the play perfectly. Wonder how this rebuilding year wouldve been without Brooking.

Dont question my fanhood.

Guess we can't blame Lofton for trying to pick up the short route too huh...take of your Brooking Hate Goggles, they both screwed up.

Lofton was responsible for the middle of the field because he is the middle linebacker!!! Brooking screwed the pooch!!!!!!

WHO DIDNT BLAME THE GAME ON BROOKING? Thread after thread after thread blame Brooking, including the posts in here. Guess Curtis Lofton played the play perfectly. Wonder how this rebuilding year wouldve been without Brooking.

A: Who is the mlb?

b: Who was responsible for the coverage of the tight end?

C: Who is the veteran who blew the coverage?

I don't question your fanhood. I question your knowledge of football.

Your fanhood is not in question just your football knowledge. Brooking did not lose the game, he blew an important play that can not be blamed on Lofton who was doing his job taking care of the short route. Brooking was supposed to take care of the TE!!!

Guess we can't blame Lofton for trying to pick up the short route too huh...take of your Brooking Hate Goggles, they both screwed up.

What are you, an idiot? LOFTON was playing his ASSIGNMENT. BROOKING didn't. And BROOKING is supposed to be a veteran. Unbelievable that with the game on the line, he would blow his assignment and cost us the game.

Get off Brookings nuts. He's finished.

Your fanhood is not in question just your football knowledge. Brooking did not lose the game, he blew an important play that can not be blamed on Lofton who was doing his job taking care of the short route. Brooking was supposed to take care of the TE!!!

My football knowledge is in question when the short route should not have mattered anyways. 16 yards to go, why would the short route matter? If both linebackers were playing at the depth they should have been, they both come up and make the tackle even if the short route is completed.

My football knowledge is in question when the short route should not have mattered anyways. 16 yards to go, why would the short route matter? If both linebackers were playing at the depth they should have been, they both come up and make the tackle even if the short route is completed.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

:lol: :lol: :lol: