Turner is pissing me off

All game I have been biting my lip but he is running weak majority of the time and that fumble!

Ok, it sucks you had a death in the family but play hard or sit on the ****ing bench!

Please explain how it is Turners fault that an d-lineman was already in the backfield disrupting the play? Do you want Turner to block too?

I for one wouldnt mind seeing a little more Norwood...

Me neither.

However, the play Turner 'fumbled' the ball, he was just getting it delivered to his hands by Matt Ryan. Clabo and Dahl were too far separated and had given way too much lee weigh for the defensive end to slip right through it and make a play.

No, it's not on the line all the time. I've seen times where he could get 4-5 yards up the middle if he stayed downhill but instead he tries to bounce it outside and it ends up a no gain.

The guy is acting like he isn't giving 100%. :mellow:

You could have fit a mack truck between Dalh and Clabo on that fumble play.

Please explain how it is Turners fault that an d-lineman was already in the backfield disrupting the play? Do you want Turner to block too?

It was his fault that he made a half effort to take the handoff. He was concerned with the defender in the backfield instead of securing the ball. THAT was his fault. The defender wasn't, I didn't say it was. So save that.

Please enlighten me how that fumble was Turner's fault when he NEVER got the ball?

He never got the ball because he was concerned with the defender and didn't secure the handoff.

you seriously blaming him for having 3 players in the backfield once he gets the ball? That fumble not is fault, him getting dropped ion the back filed not his fault. Its called offensive line not getting any push up front so his stuck bouncing around on the outside. Our offense is weak today.

I have been sitting on my couch watching this game yelling at Michael Turner.

All season he has been running hard although the aggresiveness from his 1st game until the last did diminish. I don't know if it's his dealing with the death of his grandmother or the domestic dispute messing with his head or whatever, but I do know that he isn't running hard. Period. He looks slow, very very slow. He isn't sprinting at the hole and trying to bust through like we've come to expect. He isn't fighting against the tackle but instead stopping his legs nearly immediately after contact.

It is sickening to watch, especially since it is Michael Turner. I will give credit to the Arizone defense for reacting quickly and getting to the ball and for the defensive line for making our offensive line look amateur in both run blocking and pass protection, but it does not excuse the fact that Turner is not running with everything he's got, for it is the playoffs.

I too would love to see more of Norwood. I've yet to see a screen to him which has proved effective time after time or a flare pass to him out of the backfield. He is our most dangerous weapon in space and if Turner continues to look sluggish we need to get him in.

The fumble returned for a TD was not his fault by the way. I replayed it about 5 times and twice in slow motion and the DT got his hand in the exchange. I put that one on Harvey Dahl, who is now all of a sudden looking like the player that has bounced around from team to team instead of the dependable mauler he has been all season.

you seriously blaming him for having 3 players in the backfield once he gets the ball? That fumble not is fault, him getting dropped ion the back filed not his fault. Its called offensive line not getting any push up front so his stuck bouncing around on the outside. Our offense is weak today.

He never secured the handoff. He had time to. Quit acting like it isn't bread and butter in football to secure the football FIRST!

We have one runner and one receiver and every darned play involves one or the other. This is the problem. Our O-line looks bad in this game but it isn't the fault of any one area. Arizona has 3 receivers and can run the ball on us like everyone else has. Chris Houston cannot play at this level and Norwood is nowhere to be found.