OFFICIAL FALCONS-CARDINALS PLAYOFFS IN-GAME THREAD

Regardless of the mood of the board over the next few days I feel nothing but pride for my team. This season has been nothing short of spectacular and with another draft under our belts I have no reason to believe next year won't be just as good. Kudos to the Cardinals, they wanted it badly and they beat us. Take care folks!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey you brooking nut huggers, i told you since the beginning of the season he is a bum, He should of never suited up this season. He is slow and careless. Bring in DJ williams or someone worth a ****. It was a great season and I am thankful for everything the falcons represented this year. We had to learn our weak links and this game proved what were our weak links. Goodbye Brooking, and i wouldn't be surprised if we draft a big OT/OG in the first couple rounds. Duke Robinson would be my pick if we could get him.

AZ dialed us in. They did what they needed to and we didn't.

Knew it was gonna be a tough game. Hey we blew away expectations and we had a successful season, regardless of the end.

Brooking is okay. Not gonna bash him, but that last play for both of them to blow that coverage was bad. I'm not gonna base Brooking off of honestly a handful of plays this season.

Also, bottom line is our offense didn't get it done.

AZ dialed us in. They did what they needed to and we didn't.

Knew it was gonna be a tough game. Hey we blew away expectations and we had a successful season, regardless of the end.

Brooking is okay. Not gonna bash him, but that last play for both of them to blow that coverage was bad. I'm not gonna base Brooking off of honestly a handful of plays this season.

Also, bottom line is our offense didn't get it done.

first up....congrats to Cardinals ...they won!

that's all it matters!

as far as our team is concerned = we couldn't show up as a team. Period!

On last play Brooking MUST be fired! That was a bum play down on the street....even they are smarter these days!

I'm not mad that we lost....but, we just outplayed ourselves by making STUPID mistakes!!!

BROOKING MUST BE FIRED!!

Let's reorganize our defense & we surely see a must better outcome than 08

G'nite Folks! Falcons still make me PROUD!

Yes, Brooking clearly made a mistake. But it comes down to 2 things: first, our offensive line got their azzes kicked today. And second, Ryan made some key mistakes. He also made some great plays, so you have to take the good with the bad.

SOOOO CLOSE!!! I really believe we coulda scored if we had gotten the ball back.

GREAT SEASON!!! Now let's let TD do his thing, and bring it on next year!

• 1 year later...

Archived