Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL FALCONS-CARDINALS PLAYOFFS IN-GAME THREAD

3,670 posts in this topic

I'm so excited that Ryan and the rest of the young guys are going to get experience in the playoffs so early in their careers. That's huge. I think most of us thought that it would have been 3 or 4 years until we even sniffed the playoffs.

Remember, with a great QB, our team will always be in contention. Just like Peyton Manning with the Colts. No matter how bad Indy's defense has been over the years or the inability for them to run the ball consistently, Manning always gives them a chance. I think we've got the same thing with Matt Ryan.

NBC can only come up with a 30 minute pregame for 2 playoff games? Fox comes up with a trashy hour for terrible games every week. what the **** am i going to do with the next hour of my life?

Falcons baby

off topic: your gamerscore is crazy. mine is a little over 27,000 and i thought mine was kind of high.

LOL at the Cardinals' radio announcer saying that the Cardinals have the best home-field advantage in the entire NFL......

:lol:

LOL at the Cardinals' radio announcer saying that the Cardinals have the best home-field advantage in the entire NFL......

I want to know what he's drinking ... must be good stuff ;)

What is everyone eating/drinking?

I've got a huge pot of chili simmering away. It may or may not be turned into chili cheese dip as well.

I'm drinking crown and coke!

Hammer!

off topic: your gamerscore is crazy. mine is a little over 27,000 and i thought mine was kind of high.

ahah send me a FR i need some Falcons fans to play Xbox with sometimes.

dont laugh at the cardinals they arent used to their stadium being filled up.

ahah send me a FR i need some Falcons fans to play Xbox with sometimes.

my tag is: mjfanatic8403

i dont have live at my house right now (we just switched to qwest and the xbox live wireless adapter wasnt compatible with my old router so i need to wait for the router to get moved to my basement, then ill have it) but i play at my friends houses a time or two a week usually.