First play of the game .........

SWIFT HITTER

It would only make sense as the Cards will probably stack the box from the first play. You cut them deep like that.... that quick and it would for sure change their entire defensive gameplan.

I think one of the biggest keys to this game is us winning the coin toss

play action ...bomb to Roddy White..set the tone Mularky

Not against this team! If this is incomplete then you have 2nd and 10 and I can tell you the last thing this team needs to do is keep the Cardinal offense on the field a lot. If we have to chase three 1000 yard WR's we'll be completely spent by the 4th quarter.

Control the ball, eat up the clock, and the surprise occasional play action for medium to long passes is the way to win this game--not an air battle!

I think one of the biggest keys to this game is us winning the coin toss

Yup, agreed.

We need the ball to set the tone early. A 10 - 0 or 14 - 0 lead would be huge and exactly what we need. Control the clock, wear out their defense and score points.

if ATL gets the coin flip..take the ball and then punt it on first down. That'll throw em a curve. :P

If we win the coin toss I think we should receive the kick. I like getting the ball first after the half. Plus, if our defense makes them go 3 and out it sets a nice tone. Also, VA TECH always does it, and it works for them. :D