Pau Gasol with the nasty assist

tdot falcon

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I would too until playoff time ;)

:lol:

I love how people jump to conclusions based off of one series.

His career regular season averages:

18.8 pts, 8.6 rbs, 3.2 assts, and 1.7 blocks

His career playoff averages:

18.0 pts, 8.2 rbs, 3.5 assts, and 1.8 blocks

Really not that much of a difference.

:lol:

I love how people jump to conclusions based off of one series.

His career regular season averages:

18.8 pts, 8.6 rbs, 3.2 assts, and 1.7 blocks

His career playoff averages:

18.0 pts, 8.2 rbs, 3.5 assts, and 1.8 blocks

Really not that much of a difference.

Not discrediting the numbers but he was supposedly LA's big man yes? How many points in the paint did they allow, how far stetched are those numbers. I can go out and get 29 or so in one game and be dead silent the next but my average will reflect a decent average yes? I have no problem with Pau he is just not someone I would build a team around.

Not discrediting the numbers but he was supposedly LA's big man yes? How many points in the paint did they allow, how far stetched are those numbers. I can go out and get 29 or so in one game and be dead silent the next but my average will reflect a decent average yes? I have no problem with Pau he is just not someone I would build a team around.

The team isn't built around him but I get your point. I was just admiring the skill of a 7 footer in the open court.

the best passing big man ever was

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

When I saw Portland I knew it was Sabonis.

Sabonis >>>>>>>>>>

Divac is the 2nd best passing Center.

If he didn't have the knee injury or w/e injury it was he would of been one of those special type centers.

Amazing. But don't forget Vlade.

Amazing. But don't forget Vlade.

Vlade was cold blooded but gotta go with Sabonis.

side note- I saw Kareem at the Lakers/Blazers game last night at Staples & It made me go on a 15 minute space out session remembering how he used to just murk cats left & right with that sky hook.

Vlade was cold blooded but gotta go with Sabonis.

side note- I saw Kareem at the Lakers/Blazers game last night at Staples & It made me go on a 15 minute space out session remembering how he used to just murk cats left & right with that sky hook.

I loved the way Magic described that shot in the NBA's 100 greatest plays of all time. "That just might be the prettiest shot in all of basketball". Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Man I need to find that clip. I just love the way Magic talks about basketball. It's poetic.