Who do Dukes and Woodson pick....

isproab

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny because before Matt Ryan arrived Jamie used to pick us no matter what. Rod would always call him a homer. Either he's got a crush on Vick, a problem with Matt, or he's tired of being called a homer. I cant call it but I know last year he always had Atlanta's back.

It's funny because before Matt Ryan arrived Jamie used to pick us no matter what. Rod would always call him a homer. Either he's got a crush on Vick, a problem with Matt, or he's tired of being called a homer. I cant call it but I know last year he always had Atlanta's back.

yea Dukes still swings from vicks nuts..

Dukes said Flacco deserved ROY more because he showed the most improvement over the course of the season -as opposed to Matt Ryan who I guess didn't suck enough early on... Dukes always loved Vick; I don't know why he hates so much now. That's alright, he still looks like Art Shell with a shaved head.

I don't want those zagnuts picking us............

If jokes like Woodson and Dukes like you you're doing something wrong...............

Funny, my bro and I were listening to it on Sirius. We're twins and he's an Oilers/Titans fan...has been since Warren Moon days. The ROY debate I think is truly a debate. I love my Falcons and am very glad they picked up Ryan and the team had the year they did. The big knock against Johnson was that the Titans made the playoffs last year. I don't think that should be considered in judging/voting at all. Who cares. Obviously Titans had talent and most importantly, it was shown in their record. Falcons had talent (honestly, we picked up Ryan, Turner...who else? Besides other rookies). We had talent last year, just poor coaching and poor team attitude partly because of the coaching. I'm not knocking Ryan at all. But feel the voting could have been a little more balanced. After all Johnson did wonders for the Titans this year...he was their running game and their passing game wasn't exactly stellar and they have the best record in NFL. Hard to argue with, but also very arguable. Just my thoughts.

Yeah, as far as Dukes picking an offensive lineman? Not sure about that. Good stats, but really?

About the pick for this weekend...funny how at the beginning of the week everyone was picking Falcons, now since the Rookie wall discussion and honestly the Falcons being the Falcons, everyone is saying AZ. Funny.