Peria Jerry

D^3

He is an outstanding run stuffer. Check out the stop he makes about midway through this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spjveCA7N1o

I am hoping we pick Jerry with our 1st round pick. If we take Raji, I won't complain though because I like him as well but I believe Perry's quickness creates more problems for opposing teams than Raji.

I am hoping we pick Jerry with our 1st round pick. If we take Raji, I won't complain though because I like him as well but I believe Perry's quickness creates more problems for opposing teams than Raji.

I would love to get Jerry... but I don't know if he will fall far enough for us to get him. I think Raji is a more realistic expectation based on our draft order.

i'm the exact oppsite. i'm hoping for Ra but wouldn't mind Jerry. either way i really hope one of these two guys is our first round pick.

he looks slow off the snap IMO....looks like he's more of a run stuffer than anything.....i don't see the athleticism that BJ Raji has, not to mention BJ is 25 lbs heavier

I'm not sure how you draw that conclusion.... Jerry is quick for his size, exhibits a lot of athleticism in being able to chase down the QB in the backfield.