Uniforms

timasu

We're wearing white jerseys this weekend. Our equipment manager tells me we can't wear alternate jerseys in the playoffs, so the all-black look is out even if we end up hosting the NFC Championship. But, I see the Chargers are rolling powder blue this weekend. Who knows... But, we're surely in white jerseys and probably white pants.

We're wearing white jerseys this weekend. Our equipment manager tells me we can't wear alternate jerseys in the playoffs, so the all-black look is out even if we end up hosting the NFC Championship. But, I see the Chargers are rolling powder blue this weekend. Who knows... But, we're surely in white jerseys and probably white pants.

Thanks for the info man. I wasnt' aware of the rules around that type of stuff.

I think the difference with the Chargers is that the NFL doesn't considered their powder blue jerseys as alternates I think the Chargers where the powder blue and dark blue jerseys about 50/50.

You are allowed to wear the alternate jerseys only twice during the season. I'm guessing the Chargers have only worn the power blues once so far this year.

I just read your sig. That is about the WORST draft report I have ever read in my life. Biermann an end from Duke? What? What a ****** that guy was.

That's why I never read the WalterFootball threads around here. They have no idea what they're talking about... -_-

lol the chargers get to do what ever they want lol.