Mays is leaning towards coming out for the draft

Mays hasn't impressed me at all in this game. He missed an open field tackle on Clark who ran in for a TD, botched his safety blitz where Clark dumped the ball off to Williams for a first down (if Mays only put his hands up he would have easily knocked the ball down), and he does look stiff.

Mays' biggest play of the game was an illegal helmet to helmet hit. I think William Moore is the better prospect.

Mays was not responsible for that forced fumble... his teammate ( Harris ) actually knocked it lose.

Mays hasn't impressed me at all in this game. He missed an open field tackle on Clark who ran in for a TD, botched his safety blitz where Clark dumped the ball off to Williams for a first down (if Mays only put his hands up he would have easily knocked the ball down), and he does look stiff.

Mays' biggest play of the game was an illegal helmet to helmet hit. I think William Moore is the better prospect.

Mays was not responsible for that forced fumble... his teammate ( Harris ) actually knocked it lose.

Mays right arm knocked the ball out :huh: