Whatever happens on field Saturday, Cardinal fans are pathetic

Ice74

i love how the NFL comes across as this hard, disciplined league, cant do this cant say this, but then they bend over twice for the Cardinals

you know what if you cant sell out your own staidum with your first home playoff game and divison title in forever,(and this is a nice new flashy stadium) then tough, you dont deserve it

Pathetic

Not like we haven't struggled to sell out games this year.

In the end, we found a way. This is the playoffs though. These games don't come around (especially in your backyard) that often.

The economy may be in bad shape, but it's in bad shape everywhere. San Deigo, Miami, New York, Charlotte, Pittsburgh, and Tennessee. Each of these teams have sold out their playoff games. Arizona is just a weak sports city.

Man, I'm talking playoffs,

first time in forever, yes, we had trouble selling out regular season games,

but i dont like the fact that the NFL has added extensions twice,

i dont think there would be a problem of selling out a Giants game or pittsburgh or green bay

i wonder if the NFL would have extended those teams

Not like we haven't struggled to sell out games this year.

Exactly... Let's not throw stones falcon fans when our fans failed to fill the dome even with the success of the team. The economy is bad, we don't know what the situation of Cards fans are. Did any of you buy tickets? The Falcons are playing too

In the end, we found a way. This is the playoffs though. These games don't come around (especially in your backyard) that often.

The economy may be in bad shape, but it's in bad shape everywhere. San Deigo, Miami, New York, Charlotte, Pittsburgh, and Tennessee. Each of these teams have sold out their playoff games. Arizona is just a weak sports city.

At the same time if the Cards were playing the Bears or Dallas, this game would be sold out. They may have a weak fan base but we don't have a strong traveling fan base.

i didnt buy any tickets, i live in virginia, but if i lived in atlanta and saw that there were playoff tickets available, i would buy tickets and go to the game

I'm complaining more about the extension, give them 1, if it cant be done, then dont do it again

everybody knows times are tough, but would the nfl do this in green bay or dallas,

No, because no way those teams have trouble selling out a playoff game

no way we have trouble selling out a playoff game

a regualr season game after YKW and Petrino, yes, understandable

but not a playoff game

I'm not buying the "bad economy" excuse. This junk happens in the baseball playoffs every year. Some cities just don't have the die-hards, and it takes a win to get the next games sold out. With the way the Cards got into the playoffs, why should the fans care? They feel they will get beat.

whats even worse is that they built a big new stadium to fill the seats with butts and now they cant fill the seats, most owners make a big profit off of playoff games, with tickets, tv, and concessions,

why does Phoenix need a retractable roof

lets ask this question, Diamondbacks never had trouble selling out playoff games, or the Suns or the Coyotes, so it cant be the fans in Phoenix, its just the Cardinal fans

whats even worse is that they built a big new stadium to fill the seats with butts and now they cant fill the seats, most owners make a big profit off of playoff games, with tickets, tv, and concessions,

why does Phoenix need a retractable roof

lets ask this question, Diamondbacks never had trouble selling out playoff games, or the Suns or the Coyotes, so it cant be the fans in Phoenix, its just the Cardinal fans

Heat

Or rather, the amount of us there are.

LOL i don't know why some Falcon fans are pissed that the cardinal fans have not sold out yet lol. Why would we want a full house of screaming people while our offense is on the field anyway lol.

i never said i was pissed, i said it was pathetic,

I'm more upset that the NFL gave them 2 extensions

You can look at it 2 ways

Either there fans really suck and cant sell out the first home playoff game since the Gerald Ford administration

OR

Our ecomony is terrible and some people just can afford to go

I remember saying it was the economy about our fans and the seemingly hard time we had selling out games a couple of times this season and was ridiculed by many on these boards so now I'm confused. :huh: I rather say, like everyone would here and across sports media would say if this had been Atlanta, their fans really suck.

SO, here it is:

they suck. <_<

i love how the NFL comes across as this hard, disciplined league, cant do this cant say this, but then they bend over twice for the Cardinals

you know what if you cant sell out your own staidum with your first home playoff game and divison title in forever,(and this is a nice new flashy stadium) then tough, you dont deserve it

Pathetic

I agree 1000% If this had been Atlanta, fans here on this board and everywhere else would be ripping us to shreads.

Pathetic

Easy for you to say. Now what if the shoe was on the other foot?

The NFL has nobody to blame but themselves for allowing this game to be played in Arizona in the 1st place thanks to it assinine, insane, bogus, uncreative, crappy, ******, senseless, out of order, unsidedown, hellish, playoff bracket system which allows a Divsion winner with a worst record higher seed placement over a wildcard with a better record...........................

I hope We can do what Philly did to Dallas against Arizona and put them out EARLY !!!!!!!!!!!!

That way their fans can go HOME EARLY and start thinking about things that really matter out in the Desert, like getting out of the Sun .......