Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Brent & Kirk

31 posts in this topic

I can't stand listening to them call a game. It doesn't matter who in the **** is playing but all they ever talk about is USC and it makes be sick. Anyone else sick of them and their USC lovin'?

I can't stand listening to them call a game. It doesn't matter who in the **** is playing but all they ever talk about is USC and it makes be sick. Anyone else sick of them and their USC lovin'?

Ill have to admit when PSU had that one big gain and fumbled it it sounded like Brent had an orgasm on the playcall.

Ill have to admit when PSU had that one big gain and fumbled it it sounded like Brent had an orgasm on the playcall.

Yeah it did. And now they have Keyshawn Johnson on there. Ugh. Just more USC lovin'. I would say a few other choice words but I know what Sac's limit is on the college board and I don't wanna get boot.

I'm telling you things are going to get so much worse when the BCS comes to the ESPN "family" of networks. Brent already slid in his comment about the AP having the right to vote for whoever they want as the National Champ. <_<

Would you rather they talk about PSU's terrible defense?

That's my point. In this game, it's either "USC Rules!" or "Penn State Sucks!" and not a lot in between.

says the guy whos team is this years LSU

LSU & Oklahoma fans never have anything to complain about regarding favoritism.

says the guy whos team is this years LSU

LSU & Oklahoma fans never have anything to complain about regarding favoritism.

.33-49345-F.jpg

.33-49345-F.jpg

your right that team right there saved your team from playing us.

&

you already agreed with me on the favoritism topic weeks ago. Dont flip flop

i'll miss you when your gone a wk from now

I'm telling you things are going to get so much worse when the BCS comes to the ESPN "family" of networks. Brent already slid in his comment about the AP having the right to vote for whoever they want as the National Champ. <_<

Yep.

Kinda hard to not talk about USC a lot in this beatdown.
Would you rather they talk about PSU's terrible defense?

I guess you guys missed where I said It doesn't matter who is playing. They could be a doing a Harvard/Yale game and they would still find a way to be talking about USC. It's that horrible. They are the "National Spokemens for the University of Souther California". -_-

It's a fair point considering it has already happened once, and the Pac-10 is cleaning up in the bowls after being considered the Pac-1 for most of the season.

Brent Musberger is absolutely horrible. He is the all time west coast **** rider. In the first half he took so many shots at the "eastern media" and kept saying that the PAC-10 is a great conference because they're undefeated in bowl games which means absolutely nothing because with the exception of USC they all played in crappy bowl games against crappy teams.

He even took his mandatory once-a-broadcast shot at the SEC by saying "The SEC can't catch them, South Carolina lost today! I love the Pac-10 and would totally slurp every ounce of bodily fluid out of Mark Sanchez's body! God he's got a great body!"

Kirk is great though, he always has been.

Yep.

I guess you guys missed where I said It doesn't matter who is playing. They could be a doing a Harvard/Yale game and they would still find a way to be talking about USC. It's that horrible. They are the "National Spokemens for the University of Souther California". -_-

I really haven't heard Herbstreit talking about USC that much this season, but I haven't been paying much attention to him.

Brent Musberger is absolutely horrible. He is the all time west coast **** rider. In the first half he took so many shots at the "eastern media" and kept saying that the PAC-10 is a great conference because they're undefeated in bowl games which means absolutely nothing because with the exception of USC they all played in crappy bowl games against crappy teams.

He even took his mandatory once-a-broadcast shot at the SEC by saying "The SEC can't catch them, South Carolina lost today! I love the Pac-10 and would totally slurp every ounce of bodily fluid out of Mark Sanchez's body! God he's got a great body!"

Kirk is great though, he always has been.

Yeah South Carolina lost today. Big freaking deal. I guess he missed where Lee Corso said this morning that the Gamecocks didn't even belong in a bowl game this year.

It's a fair point considering it has already happened once, and the Pac-10 is cleaning up in the bowls after being considered the Pac-1 for most of the season.

They're still the Pac-1. Winning bowl games doesn't change the fact that your conference sucks, it just means you won a bunch of meaningless games at the end of the year.

Arizona beat BYU. I'll give them that was impressive considering that the Wildcats only won 7 games this year. But the others weren't. Oregon beat Oklahoma State. Big deal. The Big 12 has HORRIBLE defenses except for maybe Oklahoma. Oregon State beat Pittsburgh 3 - 0. Wow. That was really impressive. NOT!!! Their other bowl win was Cal beating Miami. Yawn.

Arizona beat BYU. I'll give them that was impressive considering that the Wildcats only won 7 games this year. But the others weren't. Oregon beat Oklahoma State. Big deal. The Big 12 has HORRIBLE defenses except for maybe Oklahoma. Oregon State beat Pittsburgh 3 - 0. Wow. That was really impressive. NOT!!! Their other bowl win was Cal beating Miami. Yawn.

BYU is garbage too. They played two good teams this year and lost to both of them, everyone else they played was feet.

Yaa Brents Biasness to USC is very plain to see. Kind of like when the Braves were in the playoffs and Tim Mccarver hated us, ever since Deion Sanders, poured a gallon of Gatorade on him. :P

Yaa Brents Biasness to USC is very plain to see. Kind of like when the Braves were in the playoffs and Tim Mccarver hated us, ever since Deion Sanders, poured a gallon of Gatorade on him. :P

Yep. But I never blamed Deion for that. McCarver totally deserved it.

They're still the Pac-1. Winning bowl games doesn't change the fact that your conference sucks, it just means you won a bunch of meaningless games at the end of the year.

if Florida doesnt win you guys will be the SE0 :lol: :lol:

your conference is softer than a baby's bottom

if Florida doesnt win you guys will be the SE0 :lol: :lol:

your conference is softer than a baby's bottom

And if Florida wins it will be 3 NC's in a row for the SEC. B)

And if Florida wins it will be 3 NC's in a row for the SEC. B)

beating Ohio State doesnt count lol

even LSU & Florida fans will admit that lol

beating Ohio State doesnt count lol

even LSU & Florida fans will admit that lol

that crystal football we have says differently

wait....make that two crystal footballs B)