Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

agent45

Bad news: Falcons365 stores closing

30 posts in this topic

Hey, I live in the UK and I'm coming over for the Bears, game, was hoping to pick up a couple jerseys, preferably the aurthentic ones, can you get these on game day at the Dome, or am I better off shopping online?

Cheers.

You can buy jerseys at the dome. I would say that you're still better off buying online, but the shipping to the UK could make the purchase cost prohibitive. You've picked a really interesting game to go to this season though!

You can buy jerseys at the dome. I would say that you're still better off buying online, but the shipping to the UK could make the purchase cost prohibitive. You've picked a really interesting game to go to this season though!

Cheers, gives me something to think about

A little off topic perhaps, but could someone tell me if there is a store at Booby Dodd Stadium? 'Coz I'm going to see a Yellow Jackets game while I'm over as well.

EBAY......

Nfl shop and stop for the Atl Falcons

Isn't there a shop at the dome?

No, There is shops in the Dome

inside located around dome

I remember liking that store, got my Norwood jersey from there.

Well, Im going to ATL for a game (vs Bengals)in October and was planning on getting my Matty Ice jersey there, but I dont trust they will have much left when I get there.

So I went to my local sports store today and ordered me a red premier Ryan jersey :)