Falcons game online?

Hi, im in Scotland on a family vacation, and I know they will not be showing the game where we are. Is there anywhere i can order the game online and watch?? Wether it be ESPN360 or NBC or something I just have to see the game. Any info would be helpful thanks a lot. GO FALCONS!!!

Yes, find a pub with Sky Sports. I have traveld to Leeds, England on business several times and I'm a regular at a pub there. They let me watch the Falcons- Lions game on Thanksgiving a couple of years ago, small consolation for being away from home on thanksgiving.

Of course the five hour time difference is gonna be tough. Where in Scotland are you? It must be getting dark at like 3:00 PM this time of year. My wife and I have been there a couple of times and love it. It's just so expensive with that exchange rate. I have traced my family back to Lochwinnoch near Glasgow. When I get rich I want a cottage over there to spend summers, oh well. one can dream! Enjoy your trip.

were staying in Dunfermline, just outside Edinburgh about 15 minutes. It's a super cool little town, really enjoying it. yeah it got dark today at like 4pm so that sucks. Heading into Edinburgh tomorrow for new years celebrations, then the countdown to the 3rd at 930pm (local time) is on. thanks for all the help, ive seen plenty of bars around town that carry sky sports, so I should be ok I think. Cheers. GO FALCONS!!

Hi, im in Scotland on a family vacation, and I know they will not be showing the game where we are. Is there anywhere i can order the game online and watch?? Wether it be ESPN360 or NBC or something I just have to see the game. Any info would be helpful thanks a lot. GO FALCONS!!!

If all else fails try ATDHE.NET

I watched the Falcons game against the Rams and the feed was great.