Question about the Cardinals

Jedi-Falcon

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I think you guys think I'm the other guy (the one who made stupid threads). I'm really just here to talk football. I don't usually troll (are the Seahawks really worth it?), but this is our first playoff game in a decade, and I'll probably be reading up on the game allllllllllllllll week.

You came to the right place. Mike Smith and Jeff Van Gorder post here occasionally. Mularky is a lurker, but he is registered.

Wow, i've never heard of that on a sports message board, coaches posting...Wish I could have had a word or two with Denny Green.... :D

DBR is a moron. Football talk is certainly welcome. Starting numerous posts about outdated dog killer jokes just to fill up the first page just makes the trolls look foolish because they don't have anything better than that to debate/discuss.

DBR is a moron. Football talk is certainly welcome. Starting numerous posts about outdated dog killer jokes just to fill up the first page just makes the trolls look foolish because they don't have anything better than that to debate/discuss.

Yeah saw that guy, whattadouche. I'm inclined to think he was a misguded PETA wonk and not a Cards fan...

YES LOMAX!!

Old Uni's rock, but new ones are beast as well.....

It's funny, cause when they first were introduced, we all thought they looked way too much like the....Falcons.... :lol:

I don't care for our unis so much but they do grow on you...

Now move back to St. Louis....the ghost of Lomax calls:

2007neil_lomax2.jpg

I think you guys think I'm the other guy (the one who made stupid threads). I'm really just here to talk football. I don't usually troll (are the Seahawks really worth it?), but this is our first playoff game in a decade, and I'll probably be reading up on the game allllllllllllllll week.

I do like your sig. I catch myself just staring hoping she will maybe just wave once

Serious talk is always appreciated not to mention the scantily clad ladies in you sig.

I've always wanted the Cards to kick the Cowboys butts since the Jim Hart Terry Metcalf days,that was some pretty good teams in the 70's. Always felt that Bidwell held you back much like the Smiths did here.

Serious talk is always appreciated not to mention the scantily clad ladies in you sig.

I've always wanted the Cards to kick the Cowboys butts since the Jim Hart Terry Metcalf days,that was some pretty good teams in the 70's. Always felt that Bidwell held you back much like the Smiths did here.

Thanks, well Michael Bidwill's in charge (instead of dad Bowtie Bill) now and he's really done a great job hiring Whisenhunt, shelling out for needs at positions and reaching out to the community.

I also love that we started the Cowboys' winless streak in the playoffs in '98...