Falcons vs Cardinals playoff tickets

Uga_dog1

I find it amazing that Stubhub has tickets for saturdays game for as low as $20. Have Arizona fans already lost faith in their team?? I wish I lived in the Phoenix area this weekend. I hope when the Falcons start having home playoff games for a regular basis, we dont have to worry about practically giving tickets away like with whats going on in Arizona. I wonder if the game will even be sold out?? I'm sure it will be but hopefully Falcons fans can fill the majority of the seats on saturday. A home playoff game on the road! :P

I find it amazing that Stubhub has tickets for saturdays game for as low as $20. Have Arizona fans already lost faith in their team?? I wish I lived in the Phoenix area this weekend. I hope when the Falcons start having home playoff games for a regular basis, we dont have to worry about practically giving tickets away like with whats going on in Arizona. I wonder if the game will even be sold out?? I'm sure it will be but hopefully Falcons fans can fill the majority of the seats on saturday. A home playoff game on the road! :P

Falcon fans need to worry about filling the Dome to capacity, so it's wrap on that happening in Arizona.

I'll be there cheering them on.

It's called trying to guarantee a sell out to avoid a blackout!!!!

The first Cardinals home playoff game in forever.....they would be sorely embarassed if the did not have a sell out.....Wish I wanted to do a 5.5 hour drive I would go up there......unfortunately I have to work on Sunday......so it doesn't work out....

It's called trying to guarantee a sell out to avoid a blackout!!!!

The first Cardinals home playoff game in forever.....they would be sorely embarassed if the did not have a sell out.....Wish I wanted to do a 5.5 hour drive I would go up there......unfortunately I have to work on Sunday......so it doesn't work out....

LA?

Just got 2 tickets in the lower level endzone (Section 117) for $87 apiece! For the playoffs, I thought it was a heck of a deal. I figured if I was going to make the flight from ATL to Arizona, I didn't want to sit in the nosebleeds!

There are still plenty of cheap tickets on Stubhub, I'm so glad I read this forum and saw someone mentioning it.

GO FALCONS!!!!

edit: 12th row