WTF is the deal with these Cards trolls

JA55isMyIdol

how can they talk when atlanta is better in all aspects of the game. Kurt warners stats are inflated due to the fact the the Tards chuck the ball around 40 times per game. I mean throwing that, even matt lineart(what ever the **** his name is) could get at least 3900 hundred yards throwing that mcuh. So to make long story short, Tards fan WE ARE A BETTER TEAM. And anquan will be picking up his helemt after he takes a shot from milloy :lol:

Yea I've never even seen or heard of a Cardinal fan until all these trolls came. I'm sure most of them are ASU fans who are some of the worst trolls I've ever seen on the web. Almost as bad as those Tech fans who think they've won the superbowl b/c they beat UGA once every 8 years. It's just too funny!!

Yea I've never even seen or heard of a Cardinal fan until all these trolls came. I'm sure most of them are ASU fans who are some of the worst trolls I've ever seen on the web. Almost as bad as those Tech fans who think they've won the superbowl b/c they beat UGA once every 8 years. It's just too funny!!

You may not have seen us or heard of us before, but we have been here all along. It takes a special fan to put up with all of the losing seasons. It's been a long time coming. Make no mistake you will see about 65,000 of them on Saturday in Glendale, AZ and you will hear a lot more about us after the thumping you hillbillies are gonna get this weekend.

hillbillies?? how big is Glendale Arizona?? how big Glendale+Phoenix+the entire population of ASU? Compared to you guys, Atlanta is the cradle of civilization. And do you know how to cheer at a playoff game or do you need to watch old tapes of Falcons playoffs games?

Bo,

That is your name, right? If not, I'm sure you have a brother or uncle or cousin named Bo. **** your brother and your uncle and your cousin are probably the same person! Anyways Phoenix is the 5th largest city in the US. Atlanta on the other hand is number 35 behind such "cradles of civilization" as Albuquerqe and Louisville. And you'll hear us cheering at our playoff game more importantly Matt Ryan will hear us cheering so loud that he won't hear anything else

Why is it that people always use the same attack "oh you banged your mother, your sister and your cousins because your a hillbilly redneck!" line? Its sad enough that people can't actually come up with a better insult to southern people.

I rather have hillbillies around instead of illegal mexicans....just saying.

Why is it that people always use the same attack "oh you banged your mother, your sister and your cousins because your a hillbilly redneck!" line? Its sad enough that people can't actually come up with a better insult to southern people.

I rather have hillbillies around instead of illegal mexicans....just saying.

If enough people are saying it there's gotta be some semblance of truth to it.