The Turner "Fumble"? was one thing.

Karst41

I really dont see anything wrong with the pic posted. His hand isnt closed and is clearly NOT grasping HD's facemask.

Well I can't quote the rule book, but I don't think it ever allows you to tackle by the helmet or hit to the helmet at all unless you are a running back throwing a stiff arm.

Regardless of that play, we won and that is all that counts.

Well I can't quote the rule book, but I don't think it ever allows you to tackle by the helmet or hit to the helmet at all unless you are a running back throwing a stiff arm.

Regardless of that play, we won and that is all that counts.

He is sitting on the ground. It looks as if the player hit him then grabbed his head as he was bouncing back up.

He was taking HD down by the head.

Un necessary Roughness or Face Mask at the least.

But I will STHU just because we have dished it out by the truck load this season.

Perhaps the time has come to let our O Line off the Leash, and

kick up the nastiness to notches Un Known to mankind.

After All it is the playoffs. No Mercy No Quarter.

i agree that it was a helmet to helmet attempt. some of the last week of regulation has some cheap late hits. i was watching the dolphins vs jets game and pennington made a pass to dave martin TE and he got throttled real bad and then had a dlineman run him over afterwards.

Illegal hands to the face?

Nooooo...not based on the photo. But this is the play that (I think) the put HD out for the count. If I remember correctly, the play that HD went out on, the defender took a swing at HDs head and connected. I sorta looked like a closeline. Except for the neck the defender got the head....but I'm not sure without seeing the replay.

Nooooo...not based on the photo. But this is the play that (I think) the put HD out for the count. If I remember correctly, the play that HD went out on, the defender took a swing at HDs head and connected. I sorta looked like a closeline. Except for the neck the defender got the head....but I'm not sure without seeing the replay.

The still shot photo is of the hit that knocked him out of the game. I was not aware that the DB took a shot at him the way you explained though. I though he was just blindsided by a clean hit while he was in the air. I've not seen a replay of it so I'll assume what you said is correct and am now pissed off over the hit. <_<

EDIT: Now that I think of it, that cant be the same hit because the ball went past HD on that play. The ball is in reach in the photo posted.

:wacko: