umm, am i the only one scared of the cards?

joefalconfan

They say Abraham is so called "injured" but not shall one puny injury cause the mighty Abraham to crumble. The might John Abraham is the ****ing predator he's invincible~!

He said in the last game vs the Bucs that during games any pain that he's enduring just goes away.

Being concerned about every matchup is normal. I was concerned about the matchup against the Rams. We have struggled at times stopping the run. We have struggled at other times stopping the pass. Playing STL at home should be a gimme game, kind of like Denver at home. I want the team to win, so I'm always at least mildly concerned that they won't.

There's at least a few things we never have to be worried about. And that's the team's coaching, preparation, and the effort they put out come Saturday. Maybe they'll be lagged from the trip and time change. Maybe we will have trouble stopping Arizona's passing game. Maybe we over-commit to stopping the pass game and they run all over us.

Regardless of all of the things that could happen, I know this team will do whatever they can to come out with a W, and they won't give up. When it's all said and done, that's really all we can ask for.

Having a bye isn't always the best thing.

Coming off a bye can kill team momentum and we're rolling right now.

I am not so sure if what we have is real momentum. Don't get me wrong we are winning but they aren't exactly decisive wins and I think we needed some time to rest and work on the things that other teams are exploiting right now. I just don't like that after 3 ugly games we have a short week and we are travelling.

**** thats awsome he is godlike! :o

I'm thinking its more like him being in a "runner's high" with him playing alot of snaps in that his body doesn't have a chance to relax.

The more he plays with something on the line like the playoffs, like in that Bucs game and again in this Cards game, I think we'll see him have another breakout game.

guys, .im gona go under the assumption that most of you have watched every minute of all 16 games we played this year.

with that being said, is there anyone on here that thinks we have a shot at covering boldin, fitzgerald and breaston?? i know foxworths been playing his butt off, but after that our secondary is in trouble. chris houston's idea of covering someone is letting them get by you, then never look back for the ball, and hope the ball hits you in the back of your jersey or helmet.

also, if abraham is hurt, then there goes our pass rush, which will be top priority if we ever plan on making them punt at all on saturday. so there is alot to be weary of heading into this game.

im gona guarentee that a good 80-90% of tv analysts will be picking us to win. that scares me too. we will be the sexy pick by everyone to suprise in these playoffs. but the truth is, if youive watched this team, youd know we were playing better football a few weeks ago. 2 week ago we were handed the game by minny and stil had to fight until the last minute. yesterday? we played an inferior team and thankfully came way with the win in spite of ourselves. so anyone on here(i dont care how big a fan you think you are) that is saying we will have no problem saturday, isnt being a realist. also, dont forget that the last couple weeks ryans passes have been higher then snoop doggy dog.

can we win saturday? absoluely. should we win? of course. but its def NOT going to be easy. their offense scares me alot, and i just feel like everyones geting a little too cocky. ya know, jet fans got cocky after they beat tenneseee 5 weeks ago, and you see where they wound up. ....

go falcons though!!! i cant wait for saturday....

This same post was made right before the Saint's game, when they came to the dome, except the WR's names were Colston, Moore, and Henderson. Do I think we can cover their receivers, Yes. Do I think this game will be easy, No, but luckily, I am the run of the mill fan, and have no need to strap pads on.

This same post was made right before the Saint's game, when they came to the dome, except the WR's names were Colston, Moore, and Henderson. Do I think we can cover their receivers, Yes. Do I think this game will be easy, No, but luckily, I am the run of the mill fan, and have no need to strap pads on.

yes i keep hearing this.......but again, didnt we go to NO and LOSE??????? so why cant we lose at ARIZ?? the cards lost 2 home games all season, one of them was to a healthy giants team!!........

guys, .im gona go under the assumption that most of you have watched every minute of all 16 games we played this year.

with that being said, is there anyone on here that thinks we have a shot at covering boldin, fitzgerald and breaston?? i know foxworths been playing his butt off, but after that our secondary is in trouble. chris houston's idea of covering someone is letting them get by you, then never look back for the ball, and hope the ball hits you in the back of your jersey or helmet.

also, if abraham is hurt, then there goes our pass rush, which will be top priority if we ever plan on making them punt at all on saturday. so there is alot to be weary of heading into this game.

im gona guarentee that a good 80-90% of tv analysts will be picking us to win. that scares me too. we will be the sexy pick by everyone to suprise in these playoffs. but the truth is, if youive watched this team, youd know we were playing better football a few weeks ago. 2 week ago we were handed the game by minny and stil had to fight until the last minute. yesterday? we played an inferior team and thankfully came way with the win in spite of ourselves. so anyone on here(i dont care how big a fan you think you are) that is saying we will have no problem saturday, isnt being a realist. also, dont forget that the last couple weeks ryans passes have been higher then snoop doggy dog.

can we win saturday? absoluely. should we win? of course. but its def NOT going to be easy. their offense scares me alot, and i just feel like everyones geting a little too cocky. ya know, jet fans got cocky after they beat tenneseee 5 weeks ago, and you see where they wound up. ....

go falcons though!!! i cant wait for saturday....

Only watched a couple of their games but I have to admit that offense is scary. James can still run the ball and run defense has been our weakest link.

Not only that, their Oline seems to give Warner all day to throw the ball. If he gets that much time against our secondary it could be scary.

To beat them I believe we need to score first, run the ball and keep that offense on the bench drinking Gatorade.

As far as recent trends go they have lost badly in several recent games. Their main claim to fame is beating their divisioin opponents. Compared to the rams that have actually been improving this team seems to be drowing in opponent points. We can't pre-celebrate but it looks good for us.

Here's my take:

NOBODY believes in Arizona, and there's good reason for that. The jury is still out on Atlanta. We've clearly got some big holes that need to be filled. That being said, if we lose then I would say we were lucky to be where we are because we clearly aren't as good as I thought we were. On a neutral field, ATL should win this game by 10.

Out of the 12 playoff teams, they are 11th at best. They are a poor man's Saints.