umm, am i the only one scared of the cards?

joefalconfan

guys, .im gona go under the assumption that most of you have watched every minute of all 16 games we played this year.

with that being said, is there anyone on here that thinks we have a shot at covering boldin, fitzgerald and breaston?? i know foxworths been playing his butt off, but after that our secondary is in trouble. chris houston's idea of covering someone is letting them get by you, then never look back for the ball, and hope the ball hits you in the back of your jersey or helmet.

also, if abraham is hurt, then there goes our pass rush, which will be top priority if we ever plan on making them punt at all on saturday. so there is alot to be weary of heading into this game.

im gona guarentee that a good 80-90% of tv analysts will be picking us to win. that scares me too. we will be the sexy pick by everyone to suprise in these playoffs. but the truth is, if youive watched this team, youd know we were playing better football a few weeks ago. 2 week ago we were handed the game by minny and stil had to fight until the last minute. yesterday? we played an inferior team and thankfully came way with the win in spite of ourselves. so anyone on here(i dont care how big a fan you think you are) that is saying we will have no problem saturday, isnt being a realist. also, dont forget that the last couple weeks ryans passes have been higher then snoop doggy dog.

can we win saturday? absoluely. should we win? of course. but its def NOT going to be easy. their offense scares me alot, and i just feel like everyones geting a little too cocky. ya know, jet fans got cocky after they beat tenneseee 5 weeks ago, and you see where they wound up. ....

go falcons though!!! i cant wait for saturday....

Just like every other team left in the NFC playoffs, I'm confident in the Falcons to play a solid game against any of them. There's truly no one team left to be "scared" of in the NFC. We beat the Vikings, played the Eagles tough, the Giants are a solid team but beatable, the Panties are beatable and the Cards are not a balanced team. Can any of those teams beat the Falcons, sure, but there isn't a team left in the NFC picked to steam roll the rest of the field like there has been in the past.

Cards have a GREAT passing game and GREAT WR. Their running game is awful. Teams can't be one dimensional and expect to win a playoff game. Their secondary is good with Hood, Cromartie, Rolle, and Wilson, but any secondary can look bad with no pressure. Their DL is not good at all beside Docket. Their LB are not so good, but they do have Dansby.

Just like every other team left in the NFC playoffs, I'm confident in the Falcons to play a solid game against any of them. There's truly no one team left to be "scared" of in the NFC. We beat the Vikings, played the Eagles tough, the Giants are a solid team but beatable, the Panties are beatable and the Cards are not a balanced team. Can any of those teams beat the Falcons, sure, but there isn't a team left in the NFC picked to steam roll the rest of the field like there has been in the past.

Exactly.

Sure I am "scared" or "concerned" over every team we faced this year. But we just have to get the ground game going to keep their offense on the bench. If we crank up that running game we can win. But we DO need to stop the turnovers, AND we really need Abraham and Milloy to play.

This game worries me because of Fitz and Boldin...if we can get pressure on Warner, we'll be good. But we also have to chew up the clock. They'll be expecting the run. So I say we get Roddy involved early too. I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to get Edge involved as well..simply because we've been vulnerable against the run lately.

This game will come down to controlling the clock. If we can keep our defense fresh, and their offense out of rhythm..we should win this game.