Great news! If both falcons and eagles win the next 2 weeks, WE WILL HOST NFC CHAMPIONSHIP!

crankdatfalcon

Someone correct me if im wrong, and im sorry for thinking ahead, but i just want to see if this is right. There is a great chance we win against arizona and a even greater chance the eagles beat the vikings, then we play and beat carolina in a revenge game, and the eagles go up to new york and beat the giants, would we host the NFC champ game because our record would be better than philly's??? After all the years philly has been hosting the NFC champ game, and them beating us years back, how great would it be to get revenge in our place!!!!

Someone correct me if im wrong, and im sorry for thinking ahead, but i just want to see if this is right. There is a great chance we win against arizona and a even greater chance the eagles beat the vikings, then we play and beat carolina in a revenge game, and the eagles go up to new york and beat the giants, would we host the NFC champ game because our record would be better than philly's??? After all the years philly has been hosting the NFC champ game, and them beating us years back, how great would it be to get revenge in our place!!!!

You made my heart skip a beat...All of this is within reach!!! :o :wacko:

You made my heart skip a beat...All of this is within reach!!! :o :wacko:

lol...yea mine also..All of this could fall into place, as long as someone whether it be the eagles or the viking take down the giants, and we take care of business in arizona and carolina. I believe we can go up to carolina and put a hurtin on them. Im not overlooking arizona either, for the simple fact that we barely beat the rams yesterday.

lol...yea mine also..All of this could fall into place, as long as someone whether it be the eagles or the viking take down the giants, and we take care of business in arizona and carolina. I believe we can go up to carolina and put a hurtin on them. Im not overlooking arizona either, for the simple fact that we barely beat the rams yesterday.

Running teams stand a better chance at beating us....in the event of Carolina....they can run and pass..... :wacko: