Why is no one blaming Gruden for Caddilac?

ThunderCookie

I remember Williams rookie season when Gruden ran him to death. I kept hearing analysts saying that Williams was being overworked and was carrying the ball infinitely more times than his entire college career. Even as he began to show signs of wear, Gruden kept running him into the ground.

Now he has gone from promising to an injury prone after thought. Why are Buc fans not angry at Gruden?

I remember Williams rookie season when Gruden ran him to death. I kept hearing analysts saying that Williams was being overworked and was carrying the ball infinitely more times than his entire college career. Even as he began to show signs of wear, Gruden kept running him into the ground.

Now he has gone from promising to an injury prone after thought. Why are Buc fans not angry at Gruden?

They may have a lot more to be angry with Gruden about than Caddy. Also, why aren't they made at Allen for not drafting Ronnie Brown over Williams in the first place?

And Gruden has his head to far up his own *** to even know whats going on.

BUCMAN, IS THAT ANY WAY TO TALK ABOUT YOUR OWN COACH?

THE BUCS ARE ONE STEP FROM TOTAL DESTRUCTION. I SAY THIS TO

THE BUC NATION, "BE CAREFUL .... VERY CAREFUL. ONCE YOU PULL

THE TRIGGER, YOU CAN'T BRING THE BULLET BACK. DON'T MAKE ANY

IRRATIONAL DECISIONS. LET YOUR EMOTIONS SUBSIDE." B)

I agree with bucman on this one. 6 Years no offense, no QB developement! Kiffen was the saviour of this team not chuckie boy...the trigger should've been pulled several seasons ago!

Your right, I'll let my emotions calm down after I cuss that bum out at the Bucs fan fest!

The next Pictures you see on my Sig will be me giving the finger to John Gruden! :)