congratulations on your division championship

TonyGonzotim2

Congratulations to the 2008 Carolina Panthers. They are our division's champion for this year's regular season. However, the second season is just beginning and if the Philadelphia Eagles fly out of Minnesota and we slap Arizona, that rematch in Charlotte will really determine the better team for this year's NFL campaign. I think everyone throughout the Carolinas are very aware Atlanta is a hot and dangerous team. Not many teams want to play them right now. We're winning football games while losing an abundance amount of turnovers.

Congratulations to the 2008 Carolina Panthers. They are our division's champion for this year's regular season. However, the second season is just beginning and if the Philadelphia Eagles fly out of Minnesota and we slap Arizona, that rematch in Charlotte will really determine the better team for this year's NFL campaign. I think everyone throughout the Carolinas are very aware Atlanta is a hot and dangerous team. Not many teams want to play them right now. We're winning football games while losing an abundance amount of turnovers.

You're right I88. I think of the Chargers, buccies, and Rams game where we lost the turnover battle bad yet won the games. I mean only really good teams can do that!