Excuse me while I hang myself

The Gritz Blitz

:angry: Gruden is a worthless piece of ****. He fails to win the easy games all the **** time, if the Glazers dont wake up and fire this man. they will not only be losing a large amount of money, but fan base itself. Havent they noticed the low attendance levels at games? ITS BECAUSE OF THIS MAN!.

You go from 1st place in the division and having a first round bye in your grasp to nothing.

Finally a Buc fan realizes, that Kiffin was keeping Grudens job secure. Gruden is so overrated, its not even funny. Welcome to the NFCS dweller TB. You will be there for many years.

:lol: I doubt that, we have around 40 million in cap room and arent that far off from being a playoff team again. The o line is fine, we just need a QB who actually is a pocket passer rather then happy feet.

:angry: Gruden is a worthless piece of ****. He fails to win the easy games all the **** time, if the Glazers dont wake up and fire this man. they will not only be losing a large amount of money, but fan base itself. Havent they noticed the low attendance levels at games? ITS BECAUSE OF THIS MAN!.

You go from 1st place in the division and having a first round bye in your grasp to nothing.

You sir, are exactly the sort of "fan" that my sig refers to. Sucs fans are, for the most part, the biggest bandwagoners short of the Cowgirls.

Are you ready to admit that the fluke SB win was a result of Gruden being handed the opportunity to beat his own team with Dungy's?

Enjoy the off season! Draft day is just around the corner.

You sir, are exactly the sort of "fan" that my sig refers to. Sucs fans are, for the most part, the biggest bandwagoners short of the Cowgirls.

Are you ready to admit that the fluke SB win was a result of Gruden being handed the opportunity to beat his own team with Dungy's?

Enjoy the off season! Draft day is just around the corner.

Bandwagon fans leave the team when they suck. So I dont see your point there.

Also its been to have a fluke superbowl then none at all right?

Bandwagon fans leave the team when they suck. So I dont see your point there.

Also its been to have a fluke superbowl then none at all right?

Indeed. I didn't complain when Switzer won with Jimmy's team.

A superbowl victory is a Superbowl victory, I don't care who throws rocks at it.

I can't figure out why other teams always say it's the other team with bandwagon fans. Think Atlanta doesn't have a few new fans this year? :lol:

i would just draft a qb in the first round, n ride out with him. Build a team around him, u gotta let go of ur 02 players they made their run. Time to rebuild

Ronde Barber can go, Derrick Brooks can stay. Brooks still has a little left in the tank, Barber just flat out sucks. As for drafting a QB in round 1, no one worth it will fall to the pick. Unless Josh Freeman declares for the draft, Bradford and Stafford will be long gone imo and thats if the even declare.

Indeed. I didn't complain when Switzer won with Jimmy's team.

A superbowl victory is a Superbowl victory, I don't care who throws rocks at it.

I can't figure out why other teams always say it's the other team with bandwagon fans. Think Atlanta doesn't have a few new fans this year? :lol:

:lol: Im willing to bet a lot of people on here hated Jim Mora Jr and wanted him fired, same with Petrino.

Ronde Barber can go, Derrick Brooks can stay. Brooks still has a little left in the tank, Barber just flat out sucks. As for drafting a QB in round 1, no one worth it will fall to the pick. Unless Josh Freeman declares for the draft, Bradford and Stafford will be long gone imo and thats if the even declare.

:lol: Im willing to bet a lot of people on here hated Jim Mora Jr and wanted him fired, same with Petrino.

INDEED. But let other fans try it.

Also I see some here accusing teams trying to BUY a championship by signing FA's. REALLY? People sign Free Agents in hope that they play good and they reach the Super Bowl? REALLY? :lol:

I remember all the fans here who wanted Moss and TO. I wonder if they wanted them because they thought they would make them a better team. OMG! They signed Michael Turner! Are they trying to BUY a Super Bowl?

It gets ridiculous.

I FEEL FOR YOU MAN ........... WHY AM I LYING?

yea the bucs suck azz with a straw dude..lol