Just got back from game/festivities

~SEAMILL~

I am sure this has been discussed, but after we got screwed out of the first and goal on the Turner "fumble" how did all the booing sound on tv. Me and my section went horse over all the booing. I guess the question is was it crazy loud on tv cause I forgot to dvr the game.

VERY LOUD AND VERY PROUD!!!

I am sure this has been discussed, but after we got screwed out of the first and goal on the Turner "fumble" how did all the booing sound on tv. Me and my section went horse over all the booing. I guess the question is was it crazy loud on tv cause I forgot to dvr the game.

it was awesome lol. it went from booing then stop on first down cheer then start booing till the next play was over cheer and boo again lol

I would love to know the decibel level when the Saints took the lead and everyone at the dome found out. We almost blew the roof off the place!

It was really good to hear the fans get that pumped up. I went nuts when I heard Wes Durham say the Saints just went ahead and let everyone in my section know, and then they flashed the score.

Prior to the Saints going ahead, the Dome refused o show the Saints/Panthers score for almost the entire second half. They showed al the other scores numerous times.

It was so awesome, I was trying not to laught while I was booing.

I stuck around in my seat for awhile after the game because I didn't want to leave this time.

Yeah, I did too. That zebra disappeared real fast. What made it even worse, when the zebra walked by Coach Smitty on his way to the review camara he gave Coach this lop sided grin and said something.

They had two small kids teams doing something after the game, and on their opening kick-off the receiving team ran a reverse and ran it all the way back. B)

ONLY in atl can fans BOO louder than they can CHEER

go figure. but i LUSTFULLY boo'd foreverrr it was awesome

:lol: I said exactly the same thing but I know it isn't true. When the Falcons come out with back to back great drives the place will go nuts but I did appreciate the long sustained boos did work since the Falcons were on Defense.

I was with Mill, and we booed until our throats refused. Then we did it some more. I said afterwards that the tv announcers had to have commented on it, that it was the longest I've ever heard. Now I'm home and can't hardly talk, but it was worth it.

I swear, it seems like we can't make it thru half our games this season without getting some stupid call, and even when they review it, they refuse to change it.