Why all the hate?

hiawasseefalcon

I want us to win the damned super bowl just as much as any of you, but all I see are negative threads and comments about:

Matt Ryan hitting the rookie wall.

Jamaal Anderson sucking.

Our defense being pourous.

I mean COME ON! Most of you say you would have been "thrilled" win 8 - 8, and yet you sit here and biatch, cry, moan, and complain about our 11-5 team that is headed to the playoffs.

How about a little support for our guys? Talking about matchups and football stuff is one thing, but nit picking and complaining about our great team is getting old.

I think this came from beating the Rams by only 4 points. I (along with others) expected a blow out, but it didn't happen so people point at the negatives.

???

people are always talking about the game afterwards, positive and negative. it just seems some people can't get it through their head that there are both negatives and positives about the game, and when talking about it, it's normal to bring up both.

I dont think people are trying to hate, I just think they know that we can play better and we have to be at the top of our game going into the playoffs and right now...in all honesty we are not. I think we have been very fortunate the last 3 weeks....but we are in and as far as i am concerned its a new season and hopefully we work out the kinks and get it going again Sat

Yes, I understand it is normal, but I do not understand player bashing going into the super bowl tournament that only 12 out of 32 teams made. This coming less than a year after one of the worst nfl franchise seasons (and off seasons) in history.

I would just expect more grateful respect for what our players, coaches, and management have accomplished for US to enjoy.

There are more negative posts than positive....no doubt.

Yes, I understand it is normal, but I do not understand player bashing going into the super bowl tournament that only 12 out of 32 teams made. This coming less than a year after one of the worst nfl franchise seasons (and off seasons) in history.

I would just expect more grateful respect for what our players, coaches, and management have accomplished for US to enjoy.

There are more negative posts than positive....no doubt.

because people like you(no offense) make the negative topics so big! there are some positive topics that took off too, but most the time when a positive post is posted, if it isn't a news article, it'll drop QUICK. the second someone says anything negative about the team, people flood that topic and it either turns into a week long debate about sports or religion <_< for example, I made a thread congratulating Micheal Koenen, it dropped, I criticized Matt Ryan in another, it's one of the hottest topics right now

I want us to win the damned super bowl just as much as any of you, but all I see are negative threads and comments about:

Matt Ryan hitting the rookie wall.

Jamaal Anderson sucking.

Our defense being pourous.

I mean COME ON! Most of you say you would have been "thrilled" win 8 - 8, and yet you sit here and biatch, cry, moan, and complain about our 11-5 team that is headed to the playoffs.

How about a little support for our guys? Talking about matchups and football stuff is one thing, but nit picking and complaining about our great team is getting old.

Honestly I think we still have a lot of hanger ons who first came here during the former QB fiasco we had. Now that the team is back on the map their up to their old antics. Just ignore them.