Why Not Us ?

primetime4life

Ya and the Ducks are a force :huh:

The thing that makes this game interesting is that the Cards are 6-2 at home, with the only losses coming at the hands of the 3 seed Vikings and 1 seed Giants. They, like Atlanta, are simply a different team at home. If you look at games they have played in good weather conditions, like it will be against Atlanta, it's actually a reasonably scary team. Warner, Boldin and Fitz can keep that team in any game in warm weather. I don't understand why all the Atlanta fans are writing them off; I can only hope that your players are doing the same.

The thing that makes this game interesting is that the Cards are 6-2 at home, with the only losses coming at the hands of the 3 seed Vikings and 1 seed Giants. They, like Atlanta, are simply a different team at home. If you look at games they have played in good weather conditions, like it will be against Atlanta, it's actually a reasonably scary team. Warner, Boldin and Fitz can keep that team in any game in warm weather. I don't understand why all the Atlanta fans are writing them off; I can only hope that your players are doing the same.

If you would like to join the club please do so, if not move along.

Because you're a mediocre road team that has to win 3 road games to make the Super Bowl.

yada yada yada....We just won a "must-win" road game last weekend against the Vikings. Until today (when the Saints failed like usual) no road team had won a divisional game in the NFC south. Those losses accounted for 3 of our whopping 4 road losses this season. The other loss came at the hands of the other wild-card team, the Eagles.

It's not like we're losing to bad teams on the road. With the playoffs starting next weekend, everything starts over. Home-field only means so much.

Don't worry about us we won't take Arizona lightly Junglequeen.

yada yada yada....We just won a "must-win" road game last weekend against the Vikings. Until today (when the Saints failed like usual) no road team had won a divisional game in the NFC south. Those losses accounted for 3 of our whopping 4 road losses this season. The other loss came at the hands of the other wild-card team, the Eagles.

It's not like we're losing to bad teams on the road. With the playoffs starting next weekend, everything starts over. Home-field only means so much.

And it was a good win against the Vikings. But you still went 4-4 on the road with two of those losses coming against potential playoff opponents and the lone playoff-caliber win coming in a game where an NFL team fumbled seven times and only lost by a touchdown, which is pretty strong evidence of some fluke-like activity. I do know how good a team you can be (it's kind of a tough memory to avoid), but this isn't the year that Atlanta tears through the playoffs.