Why Not Us ?

primetime4life

We all know Mike Smith asked this same question, and I am a firm believer in this. I'm tired of all the negative comments about Ryan's poor footwork and our defense sucks ..... really ??? There are a number of things we could improve upon, but lets stay positive. I firmly believe this team can go far in the playoffs. So if you are as happy as me about this season and our potential in the playoffs join the "Why Not Us" club.

Good Luck Falcons

We all know Mike Smith asked this same question, and I am a firm believer in this. I'm tired of all the negative comments about Ryan's poor footwork and our defense sucks ..... really ??? There are a number of things we could improve upon, but lets stay positive. I firmly believe this team can go far in the playoffs. So if you are as happy as me about this season and our potential in the playoffs join the "Why Not Us" club.

Good Luck Falcons

So what if your tired of it, our defense does suck. Just being positive won't fix the defense, it just makes homerish threads get bumped when we constantly get exposed. I don't think anyone wants our team to have warts but they do and pointing them out is something fans should do. It doesn't mean people aren't happy about our season. All that being said I am in the Why not us club.

So what if your tired of it, our defense does suck. Just being positive won't fix the defense, it just makes homerish threads get bumped when we constantly get exposed. I don't think anyone wants our team to have warts but they do and pointing them out is something fans should do. It doesn't mean people aren't happy about our season. All that being said I am in the Why not us club.

Ya I understand but we do not need 9 threads about our defense. Any half way intelligent fan knows we need to improve on the defense, we have what we have untill the offseason so lets stop pointing out the obvious.

Go Falcons