Best game I've been to since 1998 SF game.

When I say "best" I mean in terms of fan participation (heIluva game too, though).

My throat is gone. All I can do is make beer belches and squeak.

It was so unbelievably loud there. It was beautiful. I was there at the 1998 SF playoff game, and today's game seemed SO MUCH LOUDER.

F the Saints. Go Falcons. It feels good to be a fan with pride again.

When I say "best" I mean in terms of fan participation (heIluva game too, though).

It was so unbelievably loud there. It was beautiful. I was there at the 1998 SF playoff game, and today's game seemed SO MUCH LOUDER.

That was some of the loudest period of booing I've heard in a long time after that screwjob on the fumble.. at least it came across that way on tv.

lol.good work sir.we all appreciate it

the ram playoff game was louder.
i was at the rams vs. falcons and it was just insane. it was hyped up because we pretty much throttled a decent rams team. i think vick had like a 60 yard pass to white. i did not go to the 98 game though.

I was there for the Rams game...all I can say is if today was louder...then **** good job fans!!!!!!!!

I was at the game....it was very loud. Not louder than the MNF with the Eagles a couple years back. I always hear it doesn't look packed....these red seats are very misleading. This game was more packed than any this year in my opinion. Def the loudest this year! The booing was great lol.....we kept it going for the whole drive and then some lol

The fans sure sounded agitated after the ruling on Turner's "fumble".

well that was such a bs call. If we, as fans, can watch the jumbo tron and see that it was obviously not a fumble.. then something is wrong with officiating. They originally called it down by contact and changed it when 234243 rams players were in their faces.