Carolina or NY Giants?

bigatlfan2

Carolina or NY Giants?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather us face the Panters or the Giants if we win at Arizona?

• Carolina
    • NY Giants

If we win against Arizona, who would you guys rather face; Carolina or the Giants?

Personally, I would much rather face Carolina there, than go up to New York in that weather! Remember Chicago?

So, if we win, we will either:

go to the Giants if Minn wins their game against Dall/Phily

or

go to the Panthers if Dall/Phily defeats Minn.

I want Carolina. They are not as good as advertised. I am sick of hearing about Williams and Stewart. We stopped them before, and can do it again.

Agreed it appears Norwood may be returning to form...we have the two BEST running backs in the NFC South! We are more familar with the panthers than the Giants. That can help with game planning.

Agreed it appears Norwood may be returning to form...we have the two BEST running backs in the NFC South! We are more familar with the panthers than the Giants. That can help with game planning.

lol. Williams leads the league in touchdowns, and he has a higher average than Norwood, your home run threat. Our 230 pound back, Stewart, also has the 4.7 yards per carry to match Norwood, and Stewart actually plays, something we don't see a lot out of Norwood. Try being slightly more realistic.

I want Carolina. Delhomme is very hit or miss. The Giants really controlled the Vikings today despite sitting a lot of players in the 2nd half.

He's hit twice against Atlanta, throwing for 294 yards and 295, with a total of three touchdowns and zero interceptions. It's funny how nobody here seems to realize that.