Negativity ENDS HERE and NOW!

Xanthri08

QUIT BEING FAIRWEATHER FANS!!!!!!

You are in or out....../

You are a fan or a bandwagoner...........

Stop second guessing everything........

Ryan is fine.....so he had a mediocre game that we won.....same thing for 2 other games.......SO WHAT!!!!!

Turner is fine.....he almost caught AP today.......Despite everyone saying he only runs well against easy defenses.....SO WHAT as long as we win......

Roddy is fine.....he broke the Falcons Receiving record......

Abe is fine......the pulled groin......they were gonna pull him anyway......Get him rested to take out Kurt Warner......

Coach Smith is fine.....so he misses the ocassional challenge.....and when he does challenge and should win he gets HOSED.....SO WHAT......as long as we win.....

All you negative Fairweather fans......GO AWAY and FIND A NEW TEAM.......this team is for those DIE HARD FALCOHOLICS who live and breath in every play........

QUIT TROLLING AND SHOW SUPPORT!!!!!!

I BELIEVE IN THIS TEAM.....IT's OFFENSE, QB, RB, WR, O-Line, and DEFENSE..........I AM HAPPY NO MATTER WHAT.....b ut I expect a solid run to the superbowl........if you don't want to join us.....then GO AWAY.....and I don't say that tongue in cheek.....I AM SICK of all you NEGATIVE MO FOs

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are in or out....../

Ryan is fine.....so he had a mediocre game that we won.....same thing for 2 other games.......SO WHAT!!!!!

Turner is fine.....he almost caught AP today.......Despite everyone saying he only runs well against easy defenses.....SO WHAT as long as we win......

Abe is fine......the pulled groin......they were gonna pull him anyway......Get him rested to take out Kurt Warner......

Coach Smith is fine.....so he misses the ocassional challenge.....and when he does challenge and should win he gets HOSED.....SO WHAT......as long as we win.....

All you negative Fairweather fans......GO AWAY and FIND A NEW TEAM.......this team is for those DIE HARD FALCOHOLICS who live and breath in every play........

I BELIEVE IN THIS TEAM.....IT's OFFENSE, QB, RB, WR, O-Line, and DEFENSE..........I AM HAPPY NO MATTER WHAT.....b ut I expect a solid run to the superbowl........if you don't want to join us.....then GO AWAY.....and I don't say that tongue in cheek.....I AM SICK of all you NEGATIVE MO FOs

Perfectly said!

This is the Falcons message board, you have to be bi-polar to post here.

LOL!! I've always said that you don't have to be crazy to post here, but it helps!

I'm certainly not negative, because the Falcons have done so much more than I ever thought they would! Even if we lose to ARIZ next week, we have NOTHING to be ashamed of!

You're new here, huh?

nope I use to be plain Xanthri with well over 5000 posts......I lost password when we switched to new falcons life site.....never could get it back and got tired of trying.....

I am just SICK of the BS from Bandwagoners.....I have lived and died with this team since 1979........and I am tired of all the negative crap.......I am through being nice and trying to explain it all......you either support wholeheartedly or you are a fairweather fan in my eyes......I am not saying you can't make observations......but do it objectively not with a negative connotation........I don't see any of you on the field.....and I have enough negativity in my life without this being negative.........

You are either in or out.......PERIOD!!!

You are in or out....../

dude, you over react waaaaaay too much?

Honest analysis of our shortcomings is not trolling.

You have already called me a troll once today, at least read my posts to establish if I am a troll or just a simple season ticket holder.

Are you not a season ticket holder?

Maybe you should be, then you could really actually fully support the team.

dude, maybe you should chill just a bit.

Its easy to be a fan of an 11-5 team.....where were you when we were 4-12..those of us who have been through the good and the bad understand what it means to see OUR team into the playoffs.....Its easy to have faith when your winning

I have been here since 1979......though I wasn't AFMB member until a few years ago.......

How long have you been a fan......either support or go find another team.

You have already called me a troll once, atleast read my posts to establis if I am a troll or just a simple season ticket holder.

Maybe you should be then you could really actually support the team.

kind of hard to be a season ticket holder when you live in SDGO......

I am just sick of the negative attitude on the board.......sorry if I offended you.....I am just a little fed up with all these WHOA is us......we were not suppose to be anywhere close to where we are.......enjoy it and support our boys.......that's all I am saying

I have been here since 1979......though I wasn't AFMB member until a few years ago.......

How long have you been a fan......either support or go find another team.

dude, if you "bothered" to read any of my past posts you would actually know that I have been a Falcon Fan since season one, 1966.

Go find somebody else to follow around and call them a troll, hey I hear your Mom calling you for dinner.

dude, if you "bothered" to read any of my past posts you would actually know that I have been a Falcon Fan since season one, 1966.

Go find somebody else to follow around and call them a troll, hey I hear your Mom calling you for dinner.

Give me a break.....if my defense offends you that much......why don't you take the high road.....Crotchety old man......

You are in the same boat I am as far as all the crud you have put up with, but you choose to make this a personal fight.......I already said sorry if I offended you.......I am tired of the younger flash in the pan fans.........if you are a true fan accept the apology and go on with your life...

You have to stoop to a mom joke......nice play older guy

You aren't a troll but you certainly are a doosh sometimes. Take your season ticket condescension and shove it. How arrogant do you need to be to think an entire thread is dedicated to you. There are plenty of idiots on here dumping negativity today.

kind of hard to be a season ticket holder when you live in SDGO......

I am just sick of the negative attitude on the board.......sorry if I offended you.....I am just a little fed up with all these WHOA is us......we were not suppose to be anywhere close to where we are.......enjoy it and support our boys.......that's all I am saying

x,

I drive a 500 mile round trip to go see the Falcon home games, I have season tickets and if there is ever a game I can't be there I GIVE my tickets to someone who is loud and can't attend any games. Due to workload I wasn't able to drive 500 miles today but I did GIVE my tickets to a Georgia Southern Employee/ Falcon Football Enthusiast to take his son to their first Falcon game at the Dome.

That is not being a TROLL. just chill a bit and you'll fit right in.

You aren't a troll but you certainly are a doosh sometimes. Take your season ticket condescension and shove it. How arrogant do you need to be to think an entire thread is dedicated to you. There are plenty of idiots on here dumping negativity today.

Going to have to agree with usc on this one....

You are in or out....../

Number one - Happy as can be to be in the playoffs.

Two - As a fan, you should be concerned about Ryan. I'm not saying he's bad or anything, but I think he's hitting his rookie wall. I think he's still good enough to win a Superbowl, but people voicing their concern is no need to call them bandwagon fans.

Three- The defense isn't a concern to me. We were without our starting safety, JA, and JA55 left the game early. However, it still needs improvement for the playoffs.

Four - I'm worried about our team going into the playoffs. Its something I do. I was worried about playing the rams. Gosh, I'd be worried if we were playing a high school football team. Does that make me less of fan, no! IMO I think it makes me more of a fan. If you worry about something or voice concern, I think it shows you CARE about that something!

Now flame away! :P

You have already called me a troll once today, at least read my posts to establish if I am a troll or just a simple season ticket holder.

Maybe you should be, then you could really actually fully support the team.

Not really. You have to be either a new fan or fairly stupid to be worried about our game play this year. We were completely undone last year and not because of injury. I was literally fantasizing about having an 8-8 season and hoping our losses would not be by huge points before this season began. We not only have had a winning football season, we have secured a chance in the playoffs, and we did it in a really aggressive playoff race AND in the toughest division. No matter what they do they have exceeded everyone's expectation so the time for any negativity is well past.

You guys are spoiled brats. No matter what this REBUILDING team does for you you complain that it is not more.

calling somebody a doosh is so intelligent, you probably deserve to live on the Left Coast

fwiw, x jumped me in a diff thread that I started, read more than one thread, sometimes it makes a huge difference.

X, you really need to calm down.

It is possible to be a huge fan of this team and point out the negatives. Every sports team in the world has fans like that and every sports team has fans like you. Get over it. Take off the rose colored glasses. We almost lost to a 2-14 team at home today. We won, but it was a little too close for my liking.