To win in the Playoffs

michaelgee

Not knocking the Falcons for a great effort against a decent Rams team today but we have to eliminate mistakes, ints, etc to be able to advance in the playoffs.

I love Matt but he has dropped off in the last 3-4 games. I sure was hoping we could get a week off but it wasn't to be for us.

The NFC South was won by 1 second on a field goal, I wish we could get a Panties rematch in the playoffs.

Not knocking the Falcons for a great effort against a decent Rams team today but we have to eliminate mistakes, ints, etc to be able to advance in the playoffs.

I love Matt but he has dropped off in the last 3-4 games. I sure was hoping we could get a week off but it wasn't to be for us.

The NFC South was won by 1 second on a field goal, I wish we could get a Panties rematch in the playoffs.

Yes we do need to play better but if we keep scoring more points than the other teams ... I like our Chances

Don't you mean MAtt Ryan? Everbody has step up these past few games, but him!

I agree gee, you won't get flamed by me for pointing out the truth. Forget Matt Ryan, I don't like the way our team has played in the past 3 or 4 games. I know a win is the only stat the matters, but we played bad against the Vikes, Saints, and Bucs.

We played okay today, but we were a 15.5 point favorite to win.

A win is a win, but are we supposed to be satisfied about beating a 2 win team at home by 4 points? I'm not.

Fortunately, we have the Cardinals next week.

GO AWAY NEGATIVE TROLL.........

How about supporting your team instead of second guessing

That is not trolling, it is being straight about our playoff chances.

Read the Title of the thread again and this time think about the recent games that we won by less than we woulf like. We dominated teams early this season, that has not happened recently.

Stick around and you will eventually pick up enough to understand football.

Even though Turner DID NOT FUMBLE, officially we turned the ball over 3 times today......Our playoff run will be mighty short if we don't clean it up.

Seriously I thought today was Matt's worst day as a pro.....I don't know if he has hit the "rookie wall" or there's enough film on him now so that DCs are shutting down some things that were open earlier in the year. He was overthrowing guys all day today and that last INT was the worst pass he has thrown all year......He's going to be fine obviously in the long run but he doesn't look the same as he did several weeks ago.....

And pointing out areas of the team that need shoring up doesn't make you any less of a fan.......

I'll put my credentials as a Falcon fan up against anyone......

Even having said all of the above though I'm really proud of this team..........

GO FALCONS! KICK SOME RED BIRD BUTT!!