michael boley

falconsfromenglan...wrote: "he has 8 and an assist which leads theteam." No, no, no, no....you just don't get it. You see whenever I point out that Keith Brooking leads the team in tackles with 93 and Boley only has 61 (prior to today) I am told that leading the team in tackles is a bad thing.....that stats are meaningless, etc. I did see Boley trailing a receiver who caught the ball for about a 15 yard gain in the last Rams' drive. Such a play by Brooking would have led to a 75 post thread talking about how he had "lost a step" and "makes all his tackles 15 yards downfield" and must be released immediately. But Boley gets a thread praising his good works. ROTFLMAO

falconsfromenglan...wrote: "he has 8 and an assist which leads theteam." No, no, no, no....you just don't get it. You see whenever I point out that Keith Brooking leads the team in tackles with 93 and Boley only has 61 (prior to today) I am told that leading the team in tackles is a bad thing.....that stats are meaningless, etc. I did see Boley trailing a receiver who caught the ball for about a 15 yard gain in the last Rams' drive. Such a play by Brooking would have led to a 75 post thread talking about how he had "lost a step" and "makes all his tackles 15 yards downfield" and must be released immediately. But Boley gets a thread praising his good works. ROTFLMAO

not by me your not. fans are quicker to give criticism than praise and i really dont know why.

Did ya'll see "fast" and "aware" Michael Boley (not "lost a step" Brooking) get beat like a rented mule by the Rams' slow white tight end on the last drive....30 yards. If that had been Brooking we would have already had two 50 post threads talking about how horrible Brooking is.

Why does it matter what color the rams tight end is? Race shouldn't be a factor dude. <_<

amefalcon wrote: "Why does it matter what color the rams tight end is? Race shouldn't be a factor dude." Just trying to play along with the game...whites in the NFL are rarely given credit for their speed. They are described as "precise route runners", "possession receivers", "workman-like", etc. Its just part of the culture. The same culture that has people telling me that Brooking is slow while Boley is "fast" and more "aware", etc....gets old.

Brooking did make a GREAT tackle on Jackson down around the goal line on that screen pass. Oh, my BAD he missed that one and he got slung off like a Rag Doll. What a GREAt LEADER. Oh, and i am White Dude.

Yeah Brooking's play has drastically diminished over the last 3yrs, and Boley has been playin like crap from day 1, after having a **** near pro- bowl year last season. Its gonna be interesting to see what TD does to adress these obvious needs. But in the meantime lets get ready to kick some cardinal *** Bro! B)

BiggestFalconFan wrote: "Oh, and i am White Dude. " White "self-loathers" are the worst. If you really watched that play you know it led to a fourth and eight. Brooking made the initial hit on Jackson which allowed the pursuit to catch up and make the play that led to fourth down. Brooking was in the right place and slowed Jackson down so he doesn't go in for a score. But you act like this was the game changing play by Brooking that led to a Falcon loss. Pathetic.