OFFICIAL FALCONS-RAMS IN-GAME THREAD

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We Won 11-5 here comes Arizona, we are in the position the Giants were in Last year Seed Wise ;)

YES SIR! :D I have no complaints at all because all of the analyst and commentators said our FALCONS wouldn't win 4 games all season if that many depending on who you listen to. Our FALCONS got a shot to move forward now and do the impossible as so they say it is.

I think it's time to FORGET the 24 hour rule, and start right NOW concentrating on ARIZONA 110%!

Mistakes for our FALCONS TEAMS in this game : "JMO" they didn't run the ball enough and play the odds against the rams #28th run defense in the league, perhaps they figured they would be expecting the run, but the thing is you play the odds first JMO and if it doesn't work then you get creative.

BRING IT ON ARIZONA!!!!!!!

Anybody who was counting on the Aint's needs to take a better look at priorities! Our FALCONS "PAVE THEIR OWN PATH", who cares what other teams do, we WON! It was a tuff win and that's something to be remembered because they are all "TUFF WINS", nothing is a GIVE ME, I just hope our FALCONS remember that they aren't carrying any kinda burden on their shoulders like last year which is "public opinion", the only opinion they have right now is "The public is shocked at how our FALCONS have done so good", I think they will be even more shocked if the FALCONS make it and WIN the superbowl.

BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody who was counting on the Aint's needs to take a better look at priorities! Our FALCONS "PAVE THEIR OWN PATH", who cares what other teams do, we WON! It was a tuff win and that's something to be remembered because they are all "TUFF WINS", nothing is a GIVE ME, I just hope our FALCONS remember that they aren't carrying any kinda burden on their shoulders like last year which is "public opinion", the only opinion they have right now is "The public is shocked at how our FALCONS have done so good", I think they will be even more shocked if the FALCONS make it and WIN the superbowl.

BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing wrong with wanting to win the NFC South and a bye week IMO. The off week would have done the fellas some good.

What he said.

There ain't no "AT LEAST WE GET TO PLAY AGAINST ARIZONA", He shoulda been saying "AT LEAST WE GET TO KICK ARIZONA'S BEHIND IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!! And every other teams also!!!!!".

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing wrong with wanting to win the NFC South and a bye week IMO. The off week would have done the fellas some good.

Oh yeah, I agree, I am just saying "The FALCONS have to make their own way and don't count on other teams to do so".

It's been an awesome year and I will be the first to tell you or anybody else that I am amazed just getting a wildcard and going up against Arizona. What a great FALCONS season this has been, but I don't think it's over with, who knows they may win it all!

:D