Quick q about the possible move to Doraville?

Mikeatris

Well hello from a almost 20 year Bucs fan who was born and raised in Ga, and I'm only 33. Hee Hee. I have a question with all the talk about the dome moving to Doraville me and my aunt were talking and we both said that we are all for it but she said that the Falcons would probably lose a lot of fans because of location. But I was wondering where are most of you all located at? I am in Lawrenceville and I worked for 6 years off of P'tree Industrial about 5 minutes from the old GM building so the move would be perfect for me. It takes me about 30 minutes to get to the Dome now and the possible move would take me about 15. So I was asking where are most of you Falcon fans and season ticket holders(like myself) located at and would the move benefit you travel wise compared to right now?

I live up in Sandy Springs, and I would love a stadium move! Who wants to drive downtown to park in some abandoned lot guarded by crackheads for $30, then walk 15 minutes through a gauntlet of homeless people?! Then every route out of town is blocked by construction so you end up in some maze of one way streets that ALL lead to Spring St.

I don't know what people who live downtown think about it, but for anyone from the suburbs it's a nightmare.

Personally, location has been the reason I've never bought season tickets.