Remember what happend last time we were 2nd seed.We ended up in the superbowl.But if even if we were to lose in the nfc championship.I would have to put this season on top of are 98 season.wow it's hard to imagine that we were 14-2 and still the 2nd seed.Lets hope brees has a very good day.Because with a win that would bring us closer to new york for the nfc championship.And personally i think we can leave Newyork with a victory.

Was talking to my Dallas Cowboy friend on the phone earlier this evening.

We were discussing how it's not insane to think that the NFC Championship game could be in Atlanta.

It's not like the Giants are just pillaging through the league. They could get knocked off.

It's all out there in front of us.

Remember what happend last time we were 2nd seed.We ended up in the superbowl.But if even if we were to lose in the nfc championship.I would have to put this season on top of are 98 season.wow it's hard to imagine that we were 14-2 and still the 2nd seed.Lets hope brees has a very good day.Because with a win that would bring us closer to new york for the nfc championship.And personally i think we can leave Newyork with a victory.

Why would this be better than 98?I dont get it.

I think what he means is that what this year's team has done after what it went through the last 2 years plus the expectations bestowed upon them, it's quite possibly more impressive than 98

We lost the first 7 games in 97.We went 14 and 2.Say that out loud....14-2.We beat jerry rice and steve young in the playoffs.Thats one of the biggest deals in falcons history.They owned us for close to 2 decades.We beat the most prolific offense ever at the time on the road.Our defense was 2nd in the league and our offense was around 3rd.This year is fun but not really close to 98.

Well it could be, it's not over yet.

But you have to take a look at how the Falcons had been pissed on the entire offseason for 2 straight years by the National Media, and now they are swinging from our balls.

We really only had 1 year of the real low expectations.There wasnt much to prove otherwise either.We did stink.Remember chuck smith and chris doleman?Jessie tuggle and cornelius bennet?Those guys are monsters compared to our present roster.I get the spirit of this year but its comparing prom dates to supermodels.Just my opinion.