mock offseason v2

dewe0326

Free Agents

Albert Haynesworth- solves our need at dt and he is an amazing player.

Resigning

Dominique Foxworth- he came from Denver and he is doing a very good job here

Harvey Dahl-has been a beast on the line

Michael Koenan- has been a good punter for us

Tyson Clabo- Great on line

Possibly resign

Lawyer Milloy- If we have enough money after the hHaynesworth signing and all of the resignings

Do not resign

Michael Boley- Will want to big a contract and he is not worth it in my opinion

Grady Jackson- Getting old and no need for him

Keith Brooking- to old and to much money

Draft

1Jermaine Gresham te- He is a great te. He is a very good red zone Te. He also has the ability to become a very good blocking tight end.

2 Marcus freeman olb- great olb he was a bit overshadowed by Malcom Jenkins and James Laurinaitis though

3 Larry English de- He is a little bit undersized but for the falcons we do not need him to be that big. I still do not think jamall andersen is a bust yet. The year coming up is only his third year. But english is to good to pass up.

4 otis wiley s- he will be a steal in the fourth round

5Jonathan Casillas olb undersized but he has amazing speed. He unofficially runs the 40 in low 4.4 secound range.

5 Dallas Reynolds c- depth at center and could be a replacement in a few years

7Morgan Trent cb- depth

Free Agents

Albert Haynesworth- solves our need at dt and he is an amazing player.

Draft

1Jermaine Gresham te- He is a great te. He is a very good red zone Te. He also has the ability to become a very good blocking tight end.

2 Marcus freeman olb- great olb he was a bit overshadowed by Malcom Jenkins and James Laurinaitis though

3 Larry English de- He is a little bit undersized but for the falcons we do not need him to be that big. I still do not think jamall andersen is a bust yet. The year coming up is only his third year. But english is to good to pass up.

4 otis wiley s- he will be a steal in the fourth round

5Jonathan Casillas olb undersized but he has amazing speed. He unofficially runs the 40 in low 4.4 secound range.

5 Dallas Reynolds c- depth at center and could be a replacement in a few years

7Morgan Trent cb- depth

I like the WIley pick in the 4th round.

Not trying to be harsh but I don't like the Haynesworth signing. Too much money tied up with one player. Rather look for a TE, OLB, & safety in free agency first. I am not a fan of taking a TE in the first round with as many needs as we have. I would rather us get help on the lines in the draft. We already have a player like English in Biermann and that is why we don't need two. I believe Casillas will be gone by the fifth round but if he is there then I wouldn't mind that pick.